Red Hot Chilli LG Arena cya there

clubb699

Hi all,

Any Red Hot Chilli fans on here just to let you know, i and a two friends have got there tickets for LG arena Birmingham Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is one band ive wanted to see for Years

Im Buzzing

Seen them twice.

First time they were outstanding at Eastlands, second time at Sheffield they were worse than ****!

Because the crowd voiced an opinion on the warm up act "chicks on speed" or something similar, they got a right mood on and gave a load of abuse to us! Basically played the set straight though, no interaction and then cleared off.

I'll never see them again after that... Bunch of up *****! Sorry for us thinking their choice of act was a load of ****!

Hi all,

Some good feed back there lads nice to here and some funny stuff :lol::good:.

I supose its all on the day really to how it goes and what mood there in, i mean i remember Axl rose GNR having a few moments in one of his tours with coins being thrown and that and him walking off, we seen him 3 days after that at the LG arena and for a 50 odd year old ex druggie drinker it was a pro show he put on :good:

Edited by clubb699