Pic from last night

miffy

post-2584-1145793638.jpg

I checked the zero the .17hmr yesterday when i was at the range and took it out rabbiting last night.

We picked up 17 Rabbits with the furthest being about 115 paces. The shooting was quite difficult as not many rabbits would stay still long enough to get a shot and there is a lot more cover for the rabbits to drop into now. I'll probably only get one more session in before harvest time.

Ive, when its harvest time you will have to come for a night on the rabbits as there is still plenty to shoot, we might get or fox or 2 as well. :huh:

Edited by miffy

Thats a fair number well done, all with the .17HMR I take it. Our fox shoot has an abundance of rabbots eating the newly sown grass. Will going back to sirt them out. :huh:

Yes they were all taken with the .17HMR (what a cracking round it is too) I have been noticing the rabbit numbers are on the increase on cetain parts of my permission so i'm trying to get that sorted, althoug i won't be able to get much more done now as there is a lot of cover for them now. I'll just have to leave them so that Ive can come over and have a go at them at harvest time.

I have had 3 outings with the .17 and i've picked up 52 rabbits so far. I could have shot a few more last night to be honest but luck was on the rabbits side :lol:

Nice one miffy mate. :lol:

Well done sir. :lol:

Cheers Frank :lol: .........How did the zeroing go today?:lol:

Cheers Frank :huh: .........How did the zeroing go today?:lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great, the American eagles are deadly and cheap. :lol:

The 50 Hallow points and 55 FMJs, all grouped within an inch. :lol:

I just Love my CZ .223. :lol::lol::lol:

Im well pleased with the ammo, as its cheap as chips, my fox cure from now on me thinks. :lol:

Edited by Frank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great, the American eagles are deadly and cheap. :good:

The 50 Hallow points and 55 FMJs, all grouped within an inch. :D

I just Love my CZ .223. :unsure: :blink: :D

Im well pleased with the ammo, as its cheap as chips, my fox cure from now on me thinks. :D

Glad to here your zeroing went better than mine :oops:

Edited by miffy

AXE....FRANK....What the *dickens* were you guys doing up at that time on a SUNDAY morning :good: ,and why wasn`t I invited :unsure:

The sun was beating down on my face threw the window and the first cokoo could be heard in the distance H, :oops:

I just had to jump out of bed and get out their!!! :blink:

Edited by Frank

They need thinning out before Myxy takes hold ,good work fella :good:

Myxy has already taken hold mate. Just in isolated spots at the moment. There should be plenty left for when you come over though.........I'll try not to shoot them all before then :unsure:

nice going Miffy. was well worth going out then. :good:

Hows the 222, got it sorted yet ?

Must say i enjoyed sat :D

.222 :D??? you mean .22/250. You must have had your fingers in your ears when Ive took the mod off :oops:

It was a good night mate and we will get you over with the that ruger soon to let ya have a go at some bunnies :unsure:

nice shooting!!!!!

steve :D

Cheers Steve :blink:

Edited by miffy