Another Newbe

Hi there. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I live in Hitchin in Hertfordshire. I have recently bought my first shotgun. Nothing spectacular but it works and it fits me nicely.

I am a firefighter but also help people train gundogs for the shooting field which I love doing. I have my own Black lab that I use for picking up on a few local shoots. She is a house pet and family member but she works her socks off for me during the winter.

I want to get into pigeon shooting hense the reason for joining the forum. I have been reading alot of posts from behind the scenes but thought Id take the plunge and join.

I am looking for other pigeons shooters in the area who maybe able to show me how its done. I have already contacted 'Terry' who has kindly offered to take me out which I cant wait for.

Anyway, that was probably the longest 'HELLO' I have ever written.

Thanks in advance for all the help I will recieve from this excellent forum and its members.

Mark

• 1 month later...