PS3 Games

mpbjunior

Hi,

I'm currently serving in Afghanistan and we have been kindly sent out a PS3 from the good folks back home for our welfare when we have some downtime.

Unfortunately what they didn't send us were any games to play on it. I know, you can't make this up!!

Basically what I'm asking is that if you have any old PS3 games lying around or are not using them and would be willing to help us out we would be very grateful.

If you are able to help, please pm me and i'll send you my home address where my parents can send them on to us, as giving out my address here could be a risk.

Thanks for reading

Mike

Can someone send me a pigeon magnet and supply me with some land to shoot on, oh and a few cartridges please.

:rolleyes:

Oh lordy.

I've seen it all now.

If my kids had a PS3 I'd get them to have a clearout, but they are Xbox addicts I'm afraid.

Can someone send me a pigeon magnet and supply me with some land to shoot on, oh and a few cartridges please.

I keep looking at what you wrote and i think you are a complete c**k

Even if he was after some shooting stuff I would offer some. I like numerous others on here have been to Afghan a few times and he is only trying to make life a bit easier.

If I have offended anyone sorry

Shane

PM all interested your overseas postal address and I'm sure you'll get some games coming your way - after all its POST FREE to send post to the troops in action. Maybe post your address (not sure if thats the best idea or not but at least it would prove to the non belivers that you are on the front line) - I'm pretty sure you would get some CDs sent your way.

My mate is helmand bound (yet again) so if your Camp Bastion you may have some coming your way when I get the package out anyways......

I keep looking at what you wrote and i think you are a complete c**k

Even if he was after some shooting stuff I would offer some. I like numerous others on here have been to Afghan a few times and he is only trying to make life a bit easier.

If I have offended anyone sorry

Shane

I very much doubt you've offended anyone mate, unlike someone else!!!!