tell me your opinion

fulltimeshooter

im after a good pcp airgun and i have seen one i rather like its called a falcon FN19RS Raptor Skeleton .22 calibre .o/a length 774mm (30.5'') .multi shot (8 shot) .wt: 2.3kg (5.1lbs) does any one reccommed this rifle id prefer opinions from personal experience or reccommend another rifle they have used please post any advice is better than none i guess :rolleyes:

p.s here she is Airgun

Used Falcons for Years and can't fault the gun they are accurate and easy to tune to keep them upto the legal limit.

Very little to go wrong with them in single shot format i am not a multi shot person i prefer singles for some unknown reason???

All in all i rate falcons very highly they are as good as other over the top priced guns both for TARGET shooting AND for hunting.

If you like the gun and the price is right then go for it.

LG

Yes but colin you haven't been in airguns that long so you've probably just been subjected to the waves of S4** fans :rolleyes: great guns though the AA's. I picked up the gun at the midland, felt very nice to hold and look at. Having not shot one though I can't advise you on that.

Hi

I have a Falcon lighthunter 19 .22, 8 shot

I got a good deal with a friend of a friend selling his full kit, bottle, scope, quick fill, etc

Very pleased with it, very accurate

Although i have very little to compare it with

There may be far better rifles but I suppose it all comes down to cost

But I’ll be keeping mine all the same

:lol:

Rick

im after a good pcp airgun and i have seen one i rather like its called a falcon FN19RS Raptor Skeleton .22 calibre .o/a length 774mm (30.5'') .multi shot (8 shot) .wt: 2.3kg (5.1lbs) does any one reccommed this rifle id prefer opinions from personal experience or reccommend another rifle they have used please post any advice is better than none i guess :lol:

p.s here she is Airgun

nothi9ng wrong with falcons at all :good: they are a very nice little rifle :D

but.....

they do have a slight problem with the bluing going slightly rusty iif you forget to oil it after an outing, they do need to be oil after every single outing.

If your getting a multi shot rifle, the falcons again are pretty good with mags costing £8 new (beware of numbers rubbing off though!!!!! :D )

what i would say though is check out your local club, and dont limit yourself to just one rifle see if you can try a couple of different rifles and see which one sits on your shoulder the best, would seriously check out the air arms range and daystate (though the latter is slightly higheer in price)

all the best

ROB :no: