Our new website

Redgum

I like it. It's basic and to the point, you are instantly familiar with it.

Not sure you need much more. Wouldn't like my mobile phone number on the internet.

Were the 'Deer Fund' at the Midland with a comp to win the Swaro bins? I think I went to the stand.

I like it. It's basic and to the point, you are instantly familiar with it.

Not sure you need much more. Wouldn't like my mobile phone number on the internet.

Were the 'Deer Fund' at the Midland with a comp to win the Swaro bins? I think I went to the stand.

Yep that was the Deer Fund, sorry you didnt win,I probably sold you the tickets, we do push em quite hard, Swaro sponser us and like their name out there on alot of tickets. The Deer fund is a registered charity educating the public, schools etc on deer related issues, your money will have gone to a worthy cause, there is a link to them on the site. Why cant people see the site, paste www.hdms.org.uk and put into your search bar, or put it into google, it probably won't be top of the list as its a newish site. It will not work just clicking on it here.

Thanks for your kind replies so far.

Nice, tidy and intuitive site...brave putting your mobile up for the antis though!!!

A simm card is easier to replace than a landline number and the number is just for the site, most contact is email or in person at shows. Hopefully not to many Anti's will be posting on here :lol: .