Come on Essex Fellas - trip to Norfolk 11 December ?

TaxiDriver

Most of you will have read or at least seen the topic about the 'Norfolk Flush' laid on by Hitclays (Alan) and thoroughly enjoyed by all who attended including myself and 10yr old son Rhys.

Well there's another 'Flush' on 11 December and I shall be going, IF any of the Essex pigeon watchers would like to go, I have 6 maybe 7 spare seats in my minibus and heap plenty room for guns/slabs of carts.

Plan would be to meet at mine in CM1 4XD to leave at 08.00 or 8.15AM Approximately 2hr drive to be up there for 10.30 start and leave maybe 3pm

If you wanna chip in for fuel thats upto you.

Terry (Bakerboy) has already recruited one car load of the Herts Massiv who'll be going with him.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on the ESSEX MAFIA lets see what you are made of.

Lets make it a 3 way challenge, unless of course Suffolk come on board,then we could have a 4 way challenge and call it a Hens Flush/Flurry

HERTS

ESSEX

NORFOLK

SUFFOLK

I AM SURE BETWEEN US WE COULD FIND A SUITABLE TROPHY

Edited by bakerboy

Hey bros there is a clay flush in norfolk innit ,if you would like to come with taxi driver that would be massive ,if you dont want to come though I aint bovvered up to you taxi will stop so you can top up the spray tan on the way if you so wish and the local does sell that larger stuff as well a real mens bitter,finally you dont need to wear tweed or anything so your welcome to come in your D&G etc.

there you go Taxi perhaps you will get more interest from the southern softies now. :lol:

Hey bros there is a clay flush in norfolk innit ,if you would like to come with taxi driver that would be massive ,if you dont want to come though I aint bovvered up to you taxi will stop so you can top up the spray tan on the way if you so wish and the local does sell that larger stuff as well a real mens bitter,finally you dont need to wear tweed or anything so your welcome to come in your D&G etc.

there you go Taxi perhaps you will get more interest from the southern softies now. :lol:

:lol::lol: :class :good:

Edited by hitclays

I can wear White stilettos fake tan and no knickers if the Essex bunch don't attend

No change there then Scott :lol::lol: :lol:don't forget the blonde wig and red lippie :good:

I will bring along a new G stringrope for you (I have seen the size of your ***** and a string would cut in too much

we might have to take a couple of your guys to join taxi and neal in the essex team. :lol:

super sharp shooter, on 13 October 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

I can wear White stilettos fake tan and no knickers if the Essex bunch don't attend

Take Scott he is wearing the Essex Regional Uniform :P , in the pub he drinks cocktails, so not a cheap night out :lol: