10yrd rabbit with PCP

Shot this rabbit a couples of hours ago. Stalking around a field of cereal i came to a tractor track and there she was sitting tight, hoping i hadnt seen her. Slowly shouldered my rifle and POP! One dead rabbit. Try and get some more filming tommorow when, weather abiding, i go out again.

10yrd rabbit

Cheers

SS

Cheers guys,

Used a digicam to film it, which has 640x480 res.

I guess 10yrds was a bit of an exageration :angry: probably a bit closer to 10ft yes, but dont tell me you've never bumped up the range by a few metres when telling the tale :rolleyes:

Just about to go out again and will try and shot some more in both senses of the noun,

SS

Thanks for the replies

Sorry guys no more vids for the moment im afraid, :o

because the digicam has so little zoom on the movie camera you have to stalk well within 15m to be able to actually make out the target rabbits on the computer screen and holding a bright silver camera in the air i find normally scares most rabbits off, ;)

I'll try again next time i go out nonetheless,

Cheers

SS

ok,

open www.putfile.com and click on "Register" entering the required details. You may have to wait for an email to confirm your account (but i cant remember if you do or dont) Then oopen putfile.com again and click on log-in and enter your username and password. Once you've logged in click on "Browse" and open the video you wish to upload from your computer. Select "Video, Flash, or Audio" in the "Type" section, give it a title. Categorize the movie if you want from the drop-down menu and click "Upload Media." Then wait until its uploaded, it shouldnt take too long if you've got broadand,

Hope this is of some help,

SS

• 4 weeks later...
SS

I've got some good bunny & squirrel shooting footage on my video camera. How do you go about downloading it?

Try & explain in the most simple-ist way if you can? cause I'm **** at things like that.

Hope you can help

Cheers

SS

If you still want help with that i'd be happy to. Bit of a wiz with the old digi editing (even if I do say so myself)

:angry: