has anyone noticed??????????????

beerdeor

My dog (pepsi) nor me have noticed anything un'sportsman center'ing in any posts so far tonight. My mate JACK DANIELS who I spoke with earlier didn't say anything about discreet key words ASDAvertising companies.

His missus STELLA though did think you had a BIC point though and raised her suspicions aBOUNTY it earlier so maybe you are onto SOMERFIELDthing. :hmm:

;)

Edited by Thelongwayup

I also can't work out of you're complaining or not.

Regardless of whether you are or not, you might like to run both an up-to-date virus and spyware scan. As much as inline advertising is common practice on some websites, I wouldn't have thought Teal would employ it here (although I could be wrong).

It sounds more like you have a virus/trojan on your computer. Run a full scan, update windows and stop using Internet explorer. If you don't understand any of that gobbledygook, PM me and I'll run through what to do to get you sorted.

I could be wrong and it could be legit. If that's the case, I'd rather pay a subscription fee to keep the site afloat than be pestered with ads.

Regardless of whether you are or not, you might like to run both an up-to-date virus and spyware scan. As much as inline advertising is common practice on some websites, I wouldn't have thought Teal would employ it here (although I could be wrong).

It sounds more like you have a virus/trojan on your computer. Run a full scan, update windows and stop using Internet explorer. If you don't understand any of that gobbledygook, PM me and I'll run through what to do to get you sorted.

I could be wrong and it could be legit. If that's the case, I'd rather pay a subscription fee to keep the site afloat than be pestered with ads.

I think its the OP computer as I cant see any ad's :good::lol:

I concur with your thought mate running kerperski as we speak,but all seems ok this morning.I think maybe the vodka monster invaded my brain last night!!!!!!!!

atb Jim

After reading through a few threads tonight,has anybody noticed some underlined key words in replies which are clear links to advertisment !!!!!!!!!!! I dont mind fair play to TEAL if he is trying to make a few quid,anything to keep the great PW up and running

atb Jim

Can't say I've ever noticed to be honest.