Pigeon Watch Car Stickers

Teal

Thanks everything has been sent out as of yesterday, with exception of iced tiger which is in the post today. Unfortunately my cunning plan to post the car stickers inside the mugs has not worked as the car stickers were too large and would have creased- therefore to those who ordered mugs + stickers, you will receive them separately! :good:

We wernt given the option of buying iced tigers :hmm:

I want one!!

oh and my sticker arrived today, cheers

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

sorry, Numpty question alert - are these stickers sticky on the front or the back? i.e. on the front - do you stick them on the inside of the window, or on the back - can you use them as stickers on the outside and put them on other items, e.g. ammo boxes?

sorry, Numpty question alert - are these stickers sticky on the front or the back? i.e. on the front - do you stick them on the inside of the window, or on the back - can you use them as stickers on the outside and put them on other items, e.g. ammo boxes?

No problems - these stickers are "static cling" which means that you can stick them either on the front or the back, a bit of water and a clean surface and they hold a treat (there is no adhesive so it won't leave a residue on the car windscreen). When putting them on a car I strongly recommend putting them on the inside of the back window, as obviously they will be less exposed to the elements, windscreen wiper etc. You could definitely put them on other items, they are 10cm diameter, so fairly large.

Glad to hear that they are arriving, I need to get some more stamps for next week, but as of Friday 4pm all that had been ordered are posted! :good:

No problems - these stickers are "static cling" which means that you can stick them either on the front or the back, a bit of water and a clean surface and they hold a treat (there is no adhesive so it won't leave a residue on the car windscreen). When putting them on a car I strongly recommend putting them on the inside of the back window, as obviously they will be less exposed to the elements, windscreen wiper etc. You could definitely put them on other items, they are 10cm diameter, so fairly large.

Glad to hear that they are arriving, I need to get some more stamps for next week, but as of Friday 4pm all that had been ordered are posted! :good:

Cheers for the super-quick reply :good: Sounds good, for a permanent fix to a box - a bit of double sided tape, sorted!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpety bump, hopefully these have all arrived with their new owners with the slow Christmas post!

I still have a few left, around a dozen, so if you fancy one, please check out the first post in this topic for details on ordering. Still running the deal on the mugs too :good: