More woodcocking

ollie

Got out yesterday with my Father for a few hours. We managed to bag 5 woodcock which was a decent enough day and there are certainly more birds in now. If this rain would ever go off we would head to the syndicate, but it aint looking good :oops:

PICT0409.jpg

Got out yesterday with my Father for a few hours. We managed to bag 5 woodcock which was a decent enough day and there are certainly more birds in now. If this rain would ever go off we would head to the syndicate, but it aint looking good :oops:

PICT0409.jpg

nice job m8 good selection of birds well done

• 1 month later...

Nice shooting there. :good:

Well we had our rough shoot on Saturday and had a great day out with lovely winter sunshine. Of woodcock we saw 15, we usually see around 30 +.

Forum member Steffan bagged all three which included a left and right. Snipe were more numerous than they have been for years, saw around 20, we bagged 3 which was enough between us. Saw a few pigeons and 1 pheasant, but unable to get a shot off. My other friend Rob bagged a rabbit.We also had a squirrell and a magpie. Thoroughly enjoyed the day and enough happened to keep us interested. A special thanks to Ben and Taff the two spaniels who were a pleasure to see work.

Tight Lines

Aled

Edited by Aled