Aluminium Boat and Engine for Sale

John Maiden

Due to lack of time I am selling my 9 ft Aluminium Boat with Suzuki 4hp outboard engine. The whole combination is like new. The boat is a Pohamuka, has a Tri-hedral aluminium hull with built in buoyancy, has a wooden inner floor is light and easily carried on a roof rack or ladder bars. The engine is a Suzuki 4hp with twist grip throttle, has seen little useand is a good quick starter. Two oars, rowlocks, toolkit, bilge pump and and other bits come with it. The price ? £495 for a quick sale. No offers .I will try and get some photos so it can be seen what excellent condition it all is. Please PM me if you are interested or ask on the forum if you have any questions.

Due to lack of time I am selling my 10 ft 6ins Aluminium Boat with Suzuki 4hp outboard engine. The whole combination is like new. The boat is a Pohamuka, has a Tri-hedral aluminium hull with built in buoyancy, has a wooden inner floor is light and easily carried on a roof rack or ladder bars. The engine is a Suzuki 4hp with twist grip throttle, has seen little useand is a good quick starter. Two oars, rowlocks, manual, bilge pump and and other bits come with it. The price ? £495 for a quick sale. I will try and get some photos so it can be seen what excellent condition it all is. Please PM me if you are interested or ask on the forum if you have any questions.

Sounds like a perfect pike fishing boat rig there :lol:

If i didn't already have a pike boat i would have bitten your hand off for that price :lol:

Best of luck with the sale and i shall keep my eyes peeled for a would be purchaser for you and point them in the right direction should i find one :lol:

LG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had two different "lookers" this week. I can't win. Both liked it a lot . Despite giving the exact sizes, when they saw it, one said it was smaller than expected and one said it was bigger than expected ! The length is 9 ft long by 3ft 9 ins wide. (width constant until the bow)

John

PM sent.

Cheers

Richard

I've had two different "lookers" this week. I can't win. Both liked it a lot . Despite giving the exact sizes, when they saw it, one said it was smaller than expected and one said it was bigger than expected ! The length is 9 ft long by 3ft 9 ins wide. (width constant until the bow)

• 2 weeks later...
John

PM sent.

Cheers

Richard

Can't believe this hasn't gone yet.

• 3 weeks later...