Daystate Red ranger now with silver huggett

rsrjerry

Looks stunning mate!I love it even though others don't!

Cheers mate , everyone likes different stuff and thats good imo . i like it but also like the black huggett as well , as for in a hunting situation well dont think it will make a lot of difference really , will have to try and see what happens and post a pic of the results , end of the day animals see in black and white as far as i am aware ?

nice gun looks like it cost a bob or two but the thing i dont get is people spend ****loads on a gun and add a cheap scope on the top :unsure: other than that looks nice.

Depends what you call a cheap scope mate ?

sat on top is a

HAWKE ENDURANCE 30 IR 3-9x42

@ £185.00

nice scope with nice clear optics :good:

Depends what you call a cheap scope mate ?

sat on top is a

HAWKE ENDURANCE 30 IR 3-9x42

@ £185.00

nice scope with nice clear optics :good:

if you looked through a realy good bit of glass at break of light and post dusk you will recognise what good glass realy is and it has big advantages in darker woodland locations. :good: I remember my own conversion to good glass, i seriously thought my shooting partner was taking the micky that he could actually see anything at all- right up until the point i looked through his kit!

Animals like deer, squirrels, dogs etc. Do not see the world totally black and white BTW. some colours that are highly visible to us and also to birds like bright dayglow orange have nothing like the significance yet others like blue are very visible indeeed, green can be seen as many more shades than we might descern. However the number 1 thing they all spot and react to is flash and shine, ok a highly polished and blued action can be worse than a bead blasted stainless but a strip of no-mar type tape should be considered if in the slightest doubt. I was on an evening flight the other night and the duck were just not comming into range just skirting the perimiter, i got up for a pee and a walk around and found the reason ( an inside out crisp packet with a bright foil internal finish had washed up 15-20yds from my posision)Removal was followed by birds

Personally i like Daystates and your red ranger looks especially tidy and as someone once said to me "lifes all about aquiring nice things"