Now I am feeling old

Spaniel

I am sat at home with the kids, the daughter (9 year old) got a IPod from Santa, i tried to explain to her that when i was her age all i had was a game system which would play tennis on the TV, remember those white bars moving up and down hitting the round dot backwards and forwards :yes: O how i thought that was fantastic

well now we are sat watching Sky movies as clear as anything on the Ipod touch, what a great piece of technology.To be honest I want one myself...

My other bit of news which also makes me feel old is that my eldest is expecting and im going to be a Grandad in July...really looking forward to this.

My eldest told my 9 and 4 year old on xmas day....9 year old daughter was screaming with excitement, the 4 year old Boy just said Dont want to be a uncle... :lol::lol: Kids you have to love em

I am sat at home with the kids, the daughter (9 year old) got a IPod from Santa, i tried to explain to her that when i was her age all i had was a game system which would play tennis on the TV, remember those white bars moving up and down hitting the round dot backwards and forwards :yes: O how i thought that was fantastic

well now we are sat watching Sky movies as clear as anything on the Ipod touch, what a great piece of technology.To be honest I want one myself...

My other bit of news which also makes me feel old is that my eldest is expecting and im going to be a Grandad in July...really looking forward to this.

My eldest told my 9 and 4 year old on xmas day....9 year old daughter was screaming with excitement, the 4 year old Boy just said Dont want to be a uncle... :lol::lol: Kids you have to love em

"Congratulations" there spaniel,I only feel old nowadays when I try to get out of bed :lol:

Just for you, click and enjoy :good:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo5o8UTnu0

Edited by TaxiDriver

Well Mr Spaniel, I had a spinning top, sugar "cigarettes" in my stocking and Meccano to play with, so think how old I feel! One year, I was given a re-painted second-hand bicycle by my Mum & Dad, which cost all of £5.00 and I was chuffed to bits with it.

I always remember the sinclair spectrum zx when i was a schoolboy, you put the game cassette in and pressed play then had to wait while it loaded the tape with the coloured bars whizzing around the edge of the screen,

Was always playing the Dizzy games with the egg with boxing gloves on.

they should release that!!!!!