Kent Meet-up?

CZ550Kevlar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dereham is the nearest Big Town.

Never mind it was only a thought. All the PW members in and around Dereham may spring to defend themselves, but will still offer you a very warm and friendly Welcome. Where else can you get 275 clays and lunch + plus evening entertainment for £20.00

aslong as it`s nothing to do with the gunshop in Dereham and outside of dereham it could be possible. just the name gets my hackles up.

aslong as it`s nothing to do with the gunshop in Dereham and outside of dereham it could be possible. just the name gets my hackles up.

Hi i can asure you i have nothing to do with any local gun shop (and never will) i run my own shoots approx 6 miles from Dereham and 5 miles from Swaffham.I also run the clay shoots at Holkham,Chatsworth and Yorkshire country fairs,so have an idea of how to put on a shoot.If you guys can make it you will see its not that bad out this way :good:

Edited by hitclays

Yes thanks, it was a good layout today, something for everybody. :good:

be nice if you can make the next one, and daz2202 aswell, we didnt see him.

Cheers guys, see you thurs!

Yeah regarding Thursday, Just need to let me know what the plan is with times and I assume me and Catwezle will come to you again at Bleney Corner and head down in one car to meet Kevlar??? Then its just organising kit.

I was born and brought up in Norwich so intrigued to learn of current gun dealerships in Dereham!

However as O/P related to Kent meet up, worth noting that Greenfields at Sturry now shoot 6 days a week (closed Monday).

I have been SE Kent based for last 40 years or so. Now retired, currently getting over to Greenfields 2 or 3 days a week.

Look out for an old f**t with either a Beretta AL390 or new A300 Outlander, very occasionally a Browning B325.

Anyhow whenever and wherever you meet up and shoot, I wish you all great shooting and new friendships.