MIDGES!!

Frank

Real midge country around here too, they hang around in swarms of a billion or so :yp: Ordered a bottle of that Avon stuff, it'll be interesting to see how it works :D

John

Likewise John :lol: Iv orderd the whole lot :good: , see how they compare. :/

Frank.

Soft & Fresh was previously known as Woodland Fresh and has always been one of Avon's most popular fragranced bath and body ranges. :D

Soft & Fresh is exactly the same great formula you know and love but with a new name and sleek new packaging. :good:

Soft & Fresh contains a key ingredient called Citronella. It's a zesty fragrance which acts as an effective insect repellent. :o :P

Geeze, I should have been in advertising……

“Keep death off the road” posters or somethin’

G.M. :yp:

:D Yes Graham, you should be, you want to make me get a box full. :):)

Frank.

Exactly which Avon Skin so Soft product is it? There's uggins of different ones on their website

..............according to the wife :good:

Dave

Forget it. Sandra sorted it for Graham.

........unless there's something he'd like to tell us?:yp: :good:

Avon skin so soft "the green bottle" but i have heard the wipes work best

Tam

From the land that invented "midgies" the wee beesties

Avon 'Skin so Soft' Frank if you can get it, you may have to buy it online if the lady doesn't come to your village ("ding dong Avon calling" if anyone is old enough to remember those ads...)

I used in the middle East and never had any bother, and the Scots swear by it - and beleive me those boys know about midges!

Failing that, try Jungle Formula.

Frank, this one works :good: It also helps if you chew garlic but everyone has the stomach for it.

LB

Avon 'Skin so Soft' Frank if you can get it, you may have to buy it online if the lady doesn't come to your village ("ding dong Avon calling" if anyone is old enough to remember those ads...)

I used in the middle East and never had any bother, and the Scots swear by it - and beleive me those boys know about midges!

Frank, this one works :good: It also helps if you chew garlic but everyone has the stomach for it.

LB

:mad: Ok, i might give it a try :good: :yp: :P

Cheers LB :P

Frank.

We were up on Aaron last year and asking at the harbour shop for replant

The owner said he had an American in asking if they had a problem with mosquitos in this area.

The owner said “No mate the midges have eaten them all” :good::mad: :yp:

Rick

:P:P I would not be surprised. :good::D

So I'm telling my sister today about this miracle Avon stuff that keeps midges away, she interrupts me mid sentance "Sure I could've told you that, been using it for years". Sisters :yp: :good:

John

:good: I know, i have one too. :mad:

Active ingredient 4000% deet :good::no::/:yes: Hasn't any one noticed that this site is sponsored by Avon.

And if all these recommendations fail try , after bite stick pencil. It don't half sooooooothe the bites instantly.

Stops u scratching.

http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/holiday_and_su...ment-AFB14.html

Best thing since sliced bread.

Dave K