The day from hell.

bertie

Well what a day i've had, my wife has finaly taken what she wanted so i'm on my todd. :yp:

Then i decide as its such a sunny day i'll take my bike out, go down to richmond after work, on coming out was a line of traffic, so i was filtering up the outside when a woman pulls out of a junction, i go over the bars head first into the windscreen, now sat here in pain with whiplash as neck cracked upon impact! :good:

Yours sick as **** bertie :good:

Well what a day i've had, my wife has finaly taken what she wanted so i'm on my todd. :yp:

Then i decide as its such a sunny day i'll take my bike out, go down to richmond after work, on coming out was a line of traffic, so i was filtering up the outside when a woman pulls out of a junction, i go over the bars head first into the windscreen, now sat here in pain with whiplash as neck cracked upon impact! :good:

Just think of the personal injury claim, the big cheque and the new gun to buy.

The bad news is that if it hurts now then it will *really* hurt tomorrow.

Want to get that neck looked at mind you.

Well what a day i've had, my wife has finaly taken what she wanted so i'm on my todd. :lol:

:yp: Flaming nora, did you go to the hospital for a check up?

Well what a day i've had, my wife has finaly taken what she wanted so i'm on my todd. :lol:

Just think of the personal injury claim, the big cheque and the new gun to buy.

The bad news is that if it hurts now then it will *really* hurt tomorrow.

Want to get that neck looked at mind you.

so how did you get rid of her , lifes on the up kid :yp:

Yes went to hospital, waited 45 mins then was strapped and braced to a bed as they and i thought i might have a broken bone in my neck, had 15 xrays. To be told i've whiplash. Total time there 2 hours. :good:

Came out of hospital rung round mates none available so a 2 mile walk home! :lol:

And to add to it cop recons it was 50/50 liability. She was coming out a junction for crying out loud! :good: :yp:

And life definatly not on up, we've got 3 kids and even still love wife. Life is so ****, but look on the bright side things cant get worse

But on the bright side your wife has left you :good:

LB

Whats bright about that? Loosing the woman i love and my 3 kids! Only bright side out of this is i'm off decoying on clover tomorrow! Well can't work with whiplash!

From experience mate the pain lessens as time goes on

Neck AND wife leaving :yp:

The whiplash will seem like a 3 second affair compared to how long it may take to come to terms with your wife leaving.

I have been divorced for 9 years now and on the bright side now I get on better with my wife than we ever did when we were married.

Give it time you will come to terms.

As for someone pulling out of a junction i think your insurers will find your claim for you rather than against the simple fact of the matter is SHE is under obligation to give way to approaching traffic and the fact she pulled out in front of you causing your accident means she was NOT paying due care and attention (reading the road) at the time of the incident therefor your claim SHOULD be quickly settled.

I lost my Ninja when a stupid (blind) woman pulled out on a roundabout and i went for a free flying lesson (no aircraft needed :/ )

Nice sunny day not a cloud in the sky. Wearing BRIGHT red motorcycle jacket with my Headlight on and indicator going.

Her excuse (i didn't see you) :good:

She saw the policeman behind me though :P

Result was £1700 for whiplash

and the insurers assesor saw fit to value my bike at £1000 when i paid less than £400 and spent about £200 fixing it so £400 over the odds :good:

Best of luck with both :lol:

LG

Sorry mate.

Sounds rough and it takes a lot to get over.

Stay away from the drink and dont lose touch with the kids. :lol:

I feel for you mate I'm a biker myself, I hope for your sake she didn't pull out from a left hand junction as that way normally ends up being your fault if your filtering..... whatever, at least your still with us, hope you neck gets better quickly, shooting might not be the best idea with a neck brace :good: Crapy news about the missus to, a **** day all round I'd say.

On the bright side, think about a new bike and when the gloom has gone get out there and find a woman that won't leave you when the going gets tough, there are still a few out there.

Good luck to you.

Cheers lads. Was a left hand junction but insurance seems to think it was her fault, neck a bit better and getting hire bike tomorrow so things look slightly better! :good:

nooooooooooooo

neck,s getting worse and don't no when you can ride a bike again .

nightmares even :good:

take care mate :mad:

My neck was so bad i couldn't hug my son OR get frisky with the lady either :P

The first batch of pain killers didn't work either so i HAD to keep bugging my GP :P

I missed out on my Country sport which took up a LOT of my time and because of such I lost out on the social side :mad:

Helped my claim as well as a few other odds n **** :good:

Oh and don't forget your new helmet matey and any bike clothes or boots you may have damaged. Helmet is a MUST though after an accident it needs replaced :good:

I am waiting to get back in the saddle for summer i missed out on a nice GSX750 going cheap and my delay cost me the purchase :yp:

Still plenty time yet

Best of luck bud

LG

But on the bright side your wife has left you :good:

LB

Whats bright about that? Loosing the woman i love and my 3 kids! Only bright side out of this is i'm off decoying on clover tomorrow! Well can't work with whiplash!

In time you will see what I mean.

LB

But on the bright side your wife has left you :P

LB

In time you will see what I mean.

ditto that LB :mad: :yp: :good: fair winds and full sails my friend you'll understand soon

my ex had only one bad habit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

breathing :good:

Martin

LB