Red Stag shot in Chelmsford

tomhw100

Now I'm even more confused Tom, you admit you like to take pictures of what you shoot - which is trophy keeping of a kill unless you are keeping some kind of documentry library of shot dead animals.

After equiping yourself with hunting gear, hunting down and taking carefull and deliberate aim at your chosen live quarry - which might be in its prime - don't you enjoy shooting what you killed just because you could?

I have to say I still don't get this thread mate.

Firstly I don't take pictures for trophys,how is a dead pigeon a trophy? I take pictures:1.to show the farmer if its vermin.2 if it was an impressive shot or out of the ordinary situation,3.a tasteful shot of game eg a brace of pheasant in my game bag or something like that. the thread isn't about pictures your missing the point. If that wasn't a rareity in Essex and it wasn't tame I wouldn't care about the picture it Just makes it Worse that he's bragged about it.

In awnser toyour second question no I don't just shoot stu ff because I can,don't get me wrong I absolutley love shoo

ting but I'd never let my morals be blinded by sheer blood lust. Its like shooting a 1 collared dove in your garden what's the point?

Sorry to confuse you mate!

Cheers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cheers mods?

Whats happened?

I don't know, there has been a bit of banter between me and the OP, BUT, it has stayed as reasoned debate with possibly different views, one or two have come along with no contribution but abuse, perhaps he is just saying thanks for not locking the thread.

People can have different views but stay civil, as I think has been shown here!

:good: