Try again

30-6

Here are a couple of rabbits from a barley field which they were slowly decimating. I normally don't take rabbits at this time of year, but they are out in force and playing hell. Just sat quietly in the hedge outside the bury and downwind, and as they came out onto the already eaten part of the crop -SPLAT -job done.

These were with the FAC, but I've had some with the S200 also. Their all around the field, so I decide where to go and pick gun to suit.

Can't get a picture up, keeps giving me error message, I'll try again sometime.

Got it see under "try again"

well on my farms where i shoot they are on the corn and i shoot rabbits all year round, i am hitting with my rimmy 16 to 20 a night i am going out in a moment and hit more this will be on cut grass. last year i hit 298 rabbits in 4 nights.there are a lot about this year.

Kept the smaller ones, "barted" the bigger one for a pint. But the guy was a bit drunk, so ended up having two off him. :no:

:P:/ Thats the way to do it. :P:D , sounds a bit like over here. :good:

You should of seen the pints coming when i had the goat meat :no::no::/ :(

Frank.

well on my farms where i shoot they are on the corn and i shoot rabbits all year round, i am hitting with my rimmy 16 to 20 a night i am going out in a moment and hit more this will be on cut grass. last year i hit 298 rabbits in 4 nights.there are a lot about this year.

well i have just got back drove round in the van 8 to 9 times hitting some on the way then sat in the corner of the field and waited till they came out,by the tree.total number of rabbits 43,out on the quad tomorrow to have a look around.