Help me shift my Jag X-Type

Chr15j

Well now I have my TT (stop sniggering) I really need to move on my Jag X-Type.

It's the 3.0 v6 4x4 manual in SE spec with Nav, DSC, Bluetooth, full dove grey leather, in met blue with fsh, new mot and 5 months tax with only 93k on the clock

It's been amazing when we've had bad weather and is super comfortable!

It's a great car looking for a new owner! I'm looking for £3k ono is there anyone out there who might be interested or know someone who might be?

Photos available

I boughta brand new S type 2.7d se with full spec £36,000 new kept it 3yrs with 46,000mls on the clock got £8,300 for it and i was lucky.Never do it again,may as well of set alight to a pile of cash.Lost £27,700 in 3 yrs.

Edited by Davyo

have you tried we buy any car ? sometimes they suprize you with there bid , or you could try barry at the " jag centre" norwich , but it wont be top money .

Hmm, no! WBAC are rip off merchants. Will investigate jag centre but again I'm looking for a decent price. I know you can buy a knackered diesel for same money but this is a little bit special!

Even if it is as nice as you say it is still over priced, not here to offend you only trying to help

like i said to you months ago, stick it on autotrader at what ever price you fancy and just drop it ever now and then until you start getting some interest

Edited by M.I.A

Bid on the exact spec car on ebay, got outbid at last second....went for £1375, I was gutted! :no:

Fuel prices and economy well against you mate, really is a buyers market for low mile 'weekend users' like meself :blink:

Edited by jacksdad