Small fox rifle

tomhw100

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say a 22 hornet as a small fox rifle...I've got a 17hmr and a 22wmr but managed to find a 1987 Brno fox rifle that had fired 1 shot then been put into storage. So it's currently with uk gun works being re-blued,the stock is away with stright shooter from the forum...and the barrel is away being re polished so as to it's performance I can't speak about yet but from what I have read about it looks the business....it will have a custom dm80 mod on it as well...will post some pics on its return...

I'm gonna say a 22 hornet as a small fox rifle...I've got a 17hmr and a 22wmr but managed to find a 1987 Brno fox rifle that had fired 1 shot then been put into storage. So it's currently with uk gun works being re-blued,the stock is away with stright shooter from the forum...and the barrel is away being re polished so as to it's performance I can't speak about yet but from what I have read about it looks the business....it will have a custom dm80 mod on it as well...will post some pics on its return...

I'm looking forward to seeing that rifle when it's done, the set trigger on the fox is a awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing that rifle when it's done, the set trigger on the fox is a awesome.

Have you ever owned one?? It does have the set trigger and walnut stock...I've got bits of it back like the action and bolt and 2 spare mags...should all be put back together by Wednesday...

I'd personally go for a 17HMR and put on my license that it would be used for pest control/ rabbit shooting :good: :good: :good:

Seen 1 fox shot in the engine room with a .HM at 90 yards, it dropped on the spot then got back up and took a follow up shot to put it back down.... not impressed at all. It's a cracking round but in my opinion it ain't a Fox round, I'll stick to my .222 they go down and stay down with that out to well over 200 yards :)