The police!

Jbwuk

So I was out with my mate on a random drive, as we do regularly when bored. Tonight we ended up in Liverpool. What we nioticed was, there was a lot of police about for a Monday night.

We had a few follow us for a while, well maybe they were just going the same way? Luckily I didn't get pulled (all down to my sensible driving....... Lol).

I got the the Albert docks n drove in with a police car following me, thinking oh **** it's a 10mph zone. How the hell am I gonna do ten? I can crawl faster!! Luckily he turned off and I carried on happily until I came to the lights at the single lane going behind the echo arena on a bend. We Sat for a while at a red until the same car came up behind me.

We started to laugh as these lads in the police car seemed very young and were the spit for Gavin and smithy of Gavin and Stacey. Now the light seemed to be taking its time, the police seemed to of got bored and started to drive past me, thinking he's about to jump it, he rolled down his window and Gavin started to talk. He said "alright lad, I think der broke, we're gonna give em a blast with the blues. You can follow us if you like" to which I said, alright, thanks with a big thumbs up and us in hysterics while tring to follow the polic through the lightson red.

Now I know this may not seem funny to some and it's probably 'you had to be there' moment, But we found it hilarious and wanted to share. It really does paint the police in a different light!

Edited by Jbwuk

So I was out with my mate on a random drive, as we do regularly when bored. Tonight we ended up in Liverpool. What we nioticed was, there was a lot of police about for a Monday night.

We had a few follow us for a while, well maybe they were just going the same way? Luckily I didn't get pulled (all down to my sensible driving....... Lol).

I got the the Albert docks n drove in with a police car following me, thinking oh **** it's a 10mph zone. How the hell am I gonna do ten? I can crawl faster!! Luckily he turned off and I carried on happily until I came to the lights at the single lane going behind the echo arena on a bend. We Sat for a while at a red until the same car came up behind me.

We started to laugh as these lads in the police car seemed very young and were the spit for Gavin and smithy of Gavin and Stacey. Now the light seemed to be taking its time, the police seemed to of got bored and started to drive past me, thinking he's about to jump it, he rolled down his window and Gavin started to talk. He said "alright lad, I think der broke, we're gonna give em a blast with the blues. You can follow us if you like" to which I said, alright, thanks with a big thumbs up and us in hysterics while tring to follow the polic through the lightson red. :lol:

Now I know this may not seem funny to some and it's probably 'you had to be there' moment, But we found it hilarious and wanted to share. It really does paint the police in a different light!

Are you sure the 'coppers' hadn't nicked the car? :lol: