What a day!!!

Well having waited 5 months, I finally recieved a text from my mother, saying a letter from exeter had arrived. I managed to leave work early, charged home signed the licences, picked up the mrs and off to the gun room to collect my .22lr. Mrs stayed with the car as i had no change for pay and display. Purchace rifle and ammo, couldn't be happier! walking back to the car, red sticker and the mrs in tears! Some jobs worth parking wardens given her so a preaching to she started crying, £100 parking ticket, and in the excitment, she managed to turn the lights on and now the car wont start! get a jump start off someone in the car park but my leads are nackered! Luckily someone else has some spare leads!

On our way, stop to get cash out to give back to mother, machine dispenses £200 quid in £5 notes!!!!!!!!

Then to top it all off, my biggest permission, and the one thats the other side of my road, has sold the shooting rights so can't shoot there any more!!!!!!

What a day, atleast my licences are here i guess :/

Edited by rabbit_stu

Not a perfect day then, but not too bad. No doubt the missus has recovered, you got the car started, got a gun and you don't have to pay the private fine. All that will happen is you'll get a little more junk mail from them until they give up, so keep the money and use it for something useful (aka shooting stuff).

Pity about losing a permission though.

Yeh, its was a private one, and someone that drinks in the pub next to it reakons he never pays them. just dont want to get into an endless legal situation that cost me loads! :hmm: i've got 7 days to pay it at £75 or £100 quid after

Yeah no need to pay if its private and you had someone in the car at the time so they shouldn't have given a ticket anyway

Were you parked on private land or was it a council parking area with the fake traffic wombles ?

Either way you don't need to pay the private company, its the same for private wheel clamps in public areas and in theory with those you could probably even sue them for vandalism

I would check on pepipoo.com

They have helped me recently and are full of free information.

The most difficult is not to buckle when they keep writing to you. They will also address the letters to your dad (the legal owner) so you need to convince him they are harmless too.