swissy"s new toy

swiss.tony

Well after buying and brand new MAXUS last week and a browning A bolt today in .223 from swillinton LEEDS iv spent over 2k in a week and half.

And too top it off iv got to work tonight gutted went over to zero up this afternoon and iv got to say impressed

is not the word my old ruger 22.250 was ok but this is bullet on bullet at 100 so hopefully we should have 1st blood soon as i finish nights.

A COUPLE OF PICS for you lot

post-23051-0-86595500-1332780542.jpg

post-23051-0-06233800-1332780554.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Well after buying and brand new MAXUS last week and a browning A bolt today in .223 from swillinton LEEDS iv spent over 2k in a week and half.

And too top it off iv got to work tonight gutted went over to zero up this afternoon and iv got to say impressed

is not the word my old ruger 22.250 was ok but this is bullet on bullet at 100 so hopefully we should have 1st blood soon as i finish nights.

A COUPLE OF PICS for you lot

Very nice mate

will be on before weekend is over fingers crossed soon as i get finished nights im not going home till iv had a ginger :no::good:

Ay Up Swiss, best make sure i,m not out this weekend if your after a ginger. :blink:

Nice bits of kit mate, nearly as good as that old remmy. :yes:

Nice rifle Tony.

What scope is on your rifle and why change from .22-250 to .223?

mtc mamba mate 4-16-56 i think and a 3rd eye tactical mod on end the ruger i had was just to nasty kicked like a mule plus i was useless with it bin out today for some more target practice and bin hitting 4" discs at 100.200.and 300 yards nearly every shot

put 40 rounds though gun in last 2 days and 110 per cent confident now with her so its going to be a ginger bashing weekend i think

Hi Swiss, I have the same gun and use the hornandy ballistic tip ammo also, the out of the box accuracey is bang on, I'm well impressed with mine especially with the factory ammo !!!!!! It also likes the american eagle and federals, but shoots groups to the right (bout 6 inches) with the cheap steel case military stuff(range fodder). Pretty much every type of factory ammo hits where I aim if I do my bit of course!!!

ATB Flynny

Hi Swiss, I have the same gun and use the hornandy ballistic tip ammo also, the out of the box accuracey is bang on, I'm well impressed with mine especially with the factory ammo !!!!!! It also likes the american eagle and federals, but shoots groups to the right (bout 6 inches) with the cheap steel case military stuff(range fodder). Pretty much every type of factory ammo hits where I aim if I do my bit of course!!!

ATB Flynny

yer thats wat shes getting fed at min until i try some others im also very impressed .....swiss

• 3 months later...