Have I been Mungled by the Essex Mafia ?

bakerboy

I went out on the Pigeons today, and took along my 9 year old Grandson Tim, he jumped into the rear seats of the car and let out a "Whoop" whats this Grandad? is it a new decoy he said with a cheeky smile on his face :hmm::lol: .

I did not know what to say, which he found even more amusing.

I brought the item home, as I did not know what else to do with it.

Lesley told me I did not know what to do with the real thing, so why the surpise, any way "It may comin handy" she said, so I will hang on to it for a while.

Thanks to who ever poked it in the car, it the most interesting thing that has been on the rear seats for a long time.

Said item originated from Billy and was found in the case of the shotgun I had just bought off him.

The gift was too generous for us Essex folk and so we thought a Herts chap would make better use of it....

Who doesn't lock their car when shooting in this day and age :lol:

I cant belive no one else has said it, Pictures!!!

Being a ginga I normally get red eye in photo's, if I had my picture taken with this the entire head would be RED.

I am now starting to worry if there are any other surprise to be found :hmm::lol: :lol:

Guest HandleBar

I can't believe BakerBoy's Grandson picked it up off the back seat to the embarrassed puzzlement of BakerBoy - oh well there comes a day in every sons life when he looks at his dad in bewilderment and wonders whether it's time to put him in a home :no: and today was the day!! In future I'm gonna have to check the car before I let Tim open up BakerBoy's (granddad's) car again!! :lol:

I can't believe BakerBoy's Grandson picked it up off the back seat to the embarrassed puzzlement of BakerBoy - oh well there comes a day in every sons life when he looks at his dad in bewilderment and wonders whether it's time to put him in a home :no: and today was the day!! In future I'm gonna have to check the car before I let Tim open up BakerBoy's (granddad's) car again!! :lol:

Sorry son and grandson, (handlebar and handlebar2) perhaps it is time for the funny farm for me

Top man. Sorry, I was driving home...!

It was nice knowing you on PW :P

There was a young man from ghent,

Whose knob was exceedingly bent,

To save himself trouble he put it in double,

Instead of coming he went.

By the way Billy, when you think what we were speaking about at the pub on Sunday how did you keep a straight face?

washing machine?

Dead bird in the nest?