mondays flight line

Went out yesterday to have a look round and after half an hour of not seeing 20 pigeons i ment the keeper.I asked him has he seen much about which he replied with,they have moved to feeding on the other estate. I had a drive to our boundary and watched them through the binoculars for a good half hour then i noticed 1 or 2 had started going over a little spinney that belongs to the keeper.So thought i will go have a sit in there with the dogs and see if i can pull 1 or 2 down.With in 20mins it seemed they change there flight line in my favour and started coming over me.With little wind alot where to high but some made great shooting.I ended a very enjoyable day with 58.I must say i really do like shooting under i flight line it can make for some really challenging shooting.

post-21408-0-82495000-1333438351.jpg

Cheers lads.I have had some of the best days being on a flight line PC. Yes the gamekeeper was shocked when i told him how i got on. it was just one of them afternoons where it all went right i guess and thanks Les they are.Dont get to use the old girl on the left much but she has been the best dog i have and my dad have ever had.But she has given me the next best thing in the pup on the right in the picture.