tragic and painful end to a good fox

les gedge

not a good way to go mate as much trouble as they cause they deserve better than that havnt been on for a while bt cut us off

a week earlier than they were meant to just catching up on posts good offer on the geese did you get out

atb dolphin

ps your crow decoy looks the part

as much as i dislike foxer its still a shame to see it suffer such a painfull death pirty it had not stood still earlyer for you les :good:

was he still alive when you found him or was he dead already

Edited by cocker3

as much as i dislike foxer its still a shame to see it suffer such a painfull death pirty it had not stood still earlyer for you les :good:

was he still alive when you found him or was he dead already

no bud he was dead looks like he had been dead afew days .les

One of my many jobs in work is collecting refuse and recying from all the farms in the borough. And over the years iv seen a few cases of this, but not always foxes. Some have been sheep, dogs and even the odd cat. Nearly always dead when we find them and all look like they have died in agony. Have to knock the farmers door then for him to do the proper thing by them and bury or burn them.

If that was me i would defo rather a bullet then hanging arounf for what could be days, slowly dying in agonizing pain.

DD

One of my many jobs in work is collecting refuse and recying from all the farms in the borough. And over the years iv seen a few cases of this, but not always foxes. Some have been sheep, dogs and even the odd cat. Nearly always dead when we find them and all look like they have died in agony. Have to knock the farmers door then for him to do the proper thing by them and bury or burn them.

If that was me i would defo rather a bullet then hanging arounf for what could be days, slowly dying in agonizing pain.

DD me two bud the bullet would be better ithink when they are hung up its exhaustion that and then the stress that kills them.les