EXPERIENCED FOXER WITH RIFLE - WILLING SHARE KNOWLEDGE

Salop Matt

Guys I’ve shot plenty of rabbits and a fair few other pest/vermin. How ever I haven’t exactly got much experience of fox shooting. I have taken the occasional one with the HMR normally been cubs and sub 70yards. But I would really like to get out with someone whose experienced, who will show me and teach me a bit just once or twice, I don’t have much in the way of foxes to shoot myself so am just after the experience and knowledge just to sit/stand and watch. I plan to stick with my rabbiting with my lamping partner Shropshire Lad off here, I just fancy seeing how it’s done.

So is there someone in the Shropshire area with CF that would be willing to show me how they do it?

I don’t have CF myself, am not out to muscle in on land etc, I wouldn’t return unless you invited me to watch you again, all am after is to watch.

Am 27 SGC and FAC and trustworthy and will happily bring a bag of sweets to chomp on, on the way around or super at the chippy or just a good bottle of vino as a thanks. :good:

Anyway that’s enough waffling from me and as above anyone who can help, it would be very much appreciated. :good:

Guys I’ve shot plenty of rabbits and a fair few other pest/vermin. How ever I haven’t exactly got much experience of fox shooting. I have taken the occasional one with the HMR normally been cubs and sub 70yards. But I would really like to get out with someone whose experienced, who will show me and teach me a bit just once or twice, I don’t have much in the way of foxes to shoot myself so am just after the experience and knowledge just to sit/stand and watch. I plan to stick with my rabbiting with my lamping partner Shropshire Lad off here, I just fancy seeing how it’s done.

So is there someone in the Shropshire area with CF that would be willing to show me how they do it?

I don’t have CF myself, am not out to muscle in on land etc, I wouldn’t return unless you invited me to watch you again, all am after is to watch.

Am 27 SGC and FAC and trustworthy and will happily bring a bag of sweets to chomp on, on the way around or super at the chippy or just a good bottle of vino as a thanks. :good:

Anyway that’s enough waffling from me and as above anyone who can help, it would be very much appreciated. :good:

Watch a few warrener dvds again and again and again, he will teach you all you need to know, i've shot hundreds of foxes and i still learn from the legend that is.