Multi shot under 250

kyle21

Yeah, that's gonna be the best way to go. You're not gonna find a new PCP that you'd actually WANT to buy, but the Ultra multi is the closest you're gonna get for that sort of cash. Does that include a scope or is that a rifle only budget?

It is a cracking little rifle though,and great value for the money.Jim.(Night Owl).

Logun Solo with 10 shot mag you will get one with scope and silencer for £250.

You might get a BSA super 10 for £250 they do come up for that money from time to time.

Hatsan AT 44 you get 2 10 shot mags air gauge lovey action and a match grade barrel brilliant gun for the money.

It depends what you are using the gun for. If its for hunting then yes. But if its for HFT or target shooting then you are better of with a single shot has loading directly into the barrel causes less skirt damage to the pellet. (ie) loading the mag then the prob pushes the pellet out of the mag and in to the barrel. Hence single shot guns are slightly more accurate than multi shot and with a bit of practice you can load a single shot rifle quickly.

My respect for AA S410 is immense, but i'd say save a bit more after that and get the 510 which is unbelievably good!! But then you could say save up a bit more and get a HW100 and so on! But I was so close to getting a BSA Ultra Multi and i've only really heard good things about it, so i don't really see a lot of point in waiting and so on and so forth... The ultra will make you V happy :D