Jester's dead!

Heilan Coo

Don't know how it came about, but I remember going to the pictures (cinema) with 3 girls to watch this when it came out. :good: There was a lot of Mikey love going round when Goose croaked it :yp:

car"nt shoot jester under the hard deck no no no bad mavrick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Heilan Coo

Love the 80s but honestly fellas, ditch the rose tinted glasses. It was OK when it came out if you were an impressionable teenager, but it hasn't aged well. It's camper than than Julian Clarey and Michael Barrymore sharing a one man Millets play tent and kitscher than a lava lamp convention in Blackpool. Have a word with yourselves :lol:

Edited by Blunderbuss

Love the 80s but honestly fellas, ditch the rose tinted glasses. It was OK when it came out if you were an impressionable teenager, but it hasn't aged well. It's camper than than Julian Clarey and Michael Barrymore sharing a one man Millets play tent and kitscher than a lava lamp convention in Blackpool. Have a word with yourselves :lol:

What??!! Wasn't trying to make out it was an Oscar winner or anything, just a good film from the 80's. Obviously you remember some scenes more than the rest of us :yp: :yp: :yp:

Edited by Heilan Coo

:lol:

Top gun is an awesome film, me and my mate Brett modelled our whole lives on it,

However, neither of us learnt to fly, and we never did a inverted 4g negative pushover with a mig, something that will haunt me to my dying day

TMF

It's a cracking film. I was stationed in Belize, Central America when it came out and it was on continuously in our home-made bar. We'd play volleyball most afternoons wearing nowt but shorts, dog tags and our brand new Ray Ban aviators fresh from the NAAFI. Obviously I was Maverick. Top times.

Something about that film I absolutely love. The motorbikes, the cars, aeroplanes it has it all!

Must have watched it hundreds of times and it never gets old.

The only thing that irks me about it is plane identification. They say 'MIG 28's no-one been this close before!' and its really a F-5. I s'pose MIG 28's would have been hard to come by then :yp: Makes me sound like I should get out more eh?! :lol:

It's a cracking film. I was stationed in Belize, Central America when it came out and it was on continuously in our home-made bar. We'd play volleyball most afternoons wearing nowt but shorts, dog tags and our brand new Ray Ban aviators fresh from the NAAFI. Obviously I was Maverick. Top times.

Ray Ban paid the film makers a fortune for the aviators to wear their glasses.

Real American airmen wore Randolph Engineering glasses.

How sad am I to know/remember that?

Love the film beyond doubt,quite often blow the cobwebs out of the surround sound with it.

The flight scenes on blueray in surround sound are something else,really wouldnt like to say how many times ive seen it "ghost rider this is voodo 1 requesting a flyby" cracking

atb Jim

ps slider "you stink" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the film beyond doubt,quite often blow the cobwebs out of the surround sound with it.

The flight scenes on blueray in surround sound are something else,really wouldnt like to say how many times ive seen it "ghost rider this is voodo 1 requesting a flyby" cracking

atb Jim

Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full! :lol:

atb Jim

Crash and burned Mav...

Thats right ice...i Am dangerous...