COTSWOLD MEET UP

Fisherman Mike

WELL ITS ALMOST UPON US AND IN ORDER TO SORT OUT ACCOMODATION FOR BOTH NIGHTS PLEASE COULD ALL THOSE ATTENDING POST CONFIRMATION ON THIS PAGE EVEN IF YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE OR PM'D ME OR THUNDERBIRD. WE HAVE HAD A FEW STRAGGLERS ASK TO ATTEND AFTER THE FINAL DEADLINE WHO ARE MOST WELCOME BUT ACCOMMODATION IS LIMITED AND BEDROOMS WILL HAVE TO BE ALLOCATED WITH PREFERENCE BEING GIVEN TO THOSE WHO CONFIRMED BEFORE THE LAST DEADLINE IM AFRAID

SO PLEASE CONFIRM WHICH DAYS YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AND IF YOU INTEND TO STAY OR NOT.

PLEASE.... NO POSTS FROM MEMBERS WISHING US WELL OR SAYING THEY MIGHT COME OR CANT MAKE IT... IT JUST CONFUSES THE MATTER. JUST POST IF YOU ARE COMING AND WHICH DAYS YOU ARE STAYING..

SO I WILL START..

FISHERMAN MIKE SAT AND SUNDAY STAYING BOTH NIGHTS

Edited by Fisherman Mike

Hello to you all, I have just found your site and missed the thread start, when and where is your Cotswold event ?

Abner.

May 12th 13th go home 14th if you want but very flexable.

Macaroni woods if that means anything to you, it will be good couple of days, but more knowledgable people will tell you where it is exactly.

Hello to you all, I have just found your site and missed the thread start, when and where is your Cotswold event ?

Abner.

Not wishing to sound rude Abner but we know nothing about you, its your first post and no history on you. we all like to step carefully i hope you understand.

all the best

Phil.

Not wishing to sound rude Abner but we know nothing about you, its your first post and no history on you. we all like to step carefully i hope you understand.

all the best

Phil.

As one of the organisers I must echo Phil's sentiment here. Hope you understand.

all the best

Phil.

As one of the organisers I must echo Phil's sentiment here. Hope you understand.

all the best

Phil.

OK, I can take the hint but if you are planing a covert event, don't set out your weekend on an open web site.

Its not a covert event..if your seriously interested you are welcome to come... the details are are given under previous topics on the Events and Meetups section of the Forum.

However you have made 2 posts, the first suprisingly enquiring about joining us and not bothered to fill in your profile or location and we know knothing of you...

You could be a drug crazed phsyco axe murderer for all we know.. The venue is a Childrens venture camp so we have to be very careful about who attends.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

Final Numbers.

Sat.

Fisherman Mike, Thunderbird, Brown Sauce, Hendersons, NCJ110381, Bakerboy, Ack Ack, Blunderbus, Billy, Malkiscrow, Crowman, Active 8 ( not staying )

Cost for accommodation and use of facilities £15 each.

Sun

Fisherman Mike, Thunderbird, Brown Sauce, Hendersons, NCJ110381, Bakerboy, Ack Ack, Malkiscrow, Crowman,

Cost for accommodation and use of facilities £16.50 each.

Other expenses ie. Food and drink bills over and above what we bring ourselves at cost

I will be Bursar and collect the monies on the days less any deposit individuals have paid and . I’ve paid a £150.00 deposit to the venture.

Location map to be mailed to each during the week. I shall be getting there Lunchtime saturday and immediately organise a wood collecting detail for the fire

I’ve had clearance from the proprietors to set up a target range for Air rifles for Sunday afternoon when the other party has left so we can have an organised target shoot for which I will provide the winning trophy. So if you have an air rifle bring it along.

Protocol in respect of bringing and storing Shotguns and Ammunition for anyone wishing to attend the Organised Clay shoot on Sunday Morning will be advised by PM. Although if the Saturday evening is half as good as the last one I doubt if anyone will want to get up too early to go clay shooting.

I hope that’s everyone and I haven’t missed anyone off if I have then please shout.

Longrange Forecast is looking good... :yes: and should be a great two evenings. :yes: :yes:

Final Numbers.

Sat.

Fisherman Mike, Thunderbird, Brown Sauce, Hendersons, NCJ110381, Bakerboy, Ack Ack, Blunderbus, Billy, Malkiscrow, Crowman, Active 8 ( not staying )

Cost for accommodation and use of facilities £15 each.

Sun

Fisherman Mike, Thunderbird, Brown Sauce, Hendersons, NCJ110381, Bakerboy, Ack Ack, Malkiscrow, Crowman,

Cost for accommodation and use of facilities £16.50 each.

Other expenses ie. Food and drink bills over and above what we bring ourselves at cost

I will be Bursar and collect the monies on the days less any deposit individuals have paid and . I’ve paid a £150.00 deposit to the venture.

Location map to be mailed to each during the week. I shall be getting there Lunchtime saturday and immediately organise a wood collecting detail for the fire

I’ve had clearance from the proprietors to set up a target range for Air rifles for Sunday afternoon when the other party has left so we can have an organised target shoot for which I will provide the winning trophy. So if you have an air rifle bring it along.

Protocol in respect of bringing and storing Shotguns and Ammunition for anyone wishing to attend the Organised Clay shoot on Sunday Morning will be advised by PM. Although if the Saturday evening is half as good as the last one I doubt if anyone will want to get up too early to go clay shooting.

I hope that’s everyone and I haven’t missed anyone off if I have then please shout.

Longrange Forecast is looking good... :yes: and should be a great two evenings. :yes: :yes:

Mike - awesome work. Thanks very much for this. :good: We'll start liaising after the BH on the specifics regarding food, and any other activities.

There has been talk of foraging, and there has been talk of butchery, cue the comedians... ;)