Testing the new iphone 4s at videoing on clays

fruity

looks pretty good. was it all edited on the phone?

No mate he uses his editing suite at home, he wanted to try the iphone rather than expensive filming kit etc. He does alot of fishing filming and was worried about dropping it in the water while filming

everythin looked good to me, the quality of the camera was great and the shootin wasn't bad either, the shootin ground looked nice too, I'll have to use the vid on my 4s instead of the usual pics I take every week. well done lads :good:

Cheers buddy did you notice i hit more than him ha ha

It doesn't work for me, either.

I'm using an Android tablet and, in general, I have use BestTube to download YouTube videos and *then* play them. However, this method entails "searching" for the eleven-character YouTube id and *that* don't work if the video is "unlisted"...

Regards,

Mark.

I only got see this link when I pressed "reply" and the source was displayed. Pasting "Q0Rw2_3tkTg" into BestTube's search function doesn't find the video.

As I mentioned before, I don't think that "unlisted" videos can be searched for in this manner.

Out of interest, *is* the video "unlisted"?

Regards,

Mark.