help

muckybear

hi gang i have just recently got permission to shoot a dairy farm my farmer has got a problem with rooks and crows the first time i went their there was loads and i mean loads not a farmers loads a shooters load if that makes sense because we all know they over empasize matters :good: the first time i shot it i shot 45 ish they were decoyin a treat second visit only 3 next time 1 and today 8 between 2 of us they seem to have gone away or fly high or around where we have set up (no hide or camo issue as pigeons land within 15 yds) :lol: any ideas on how to get them within range?? thanks in advance :oops:

hi lee , leave them alone for a couple of weeks and then borrow my deeks again , corvids are pretty smart but if you leave them alone for a while they'll start to lose a bit of fear and they'll soon be avin it again , i have the same problem on the farm where i took you shooting but i've left them alone for a few weeks and i've had a decent (for this farm) weekend , i shot 20 in an hour yesterday and i shot 38 this morning in a couple of hours .

hi lee , leave them alone for a couple of weeks and then borrow my deeks again , corvids are pretty smart but if you leave them alone for a while they'll start to lose a bit of fear and they'll soon be avin it again , i have the same problem on the farm where i took you shooting but i've left them alone for a few weeks and i've had a decent (for this farm) weekend , i shot 20 in an hour yesterday and i shot 38 this morning in a couple of hours .
hi mel think you are right mucka think i may leave it be next week and try again in a few weeks anyway how you doing?? i have been havin a right game tryin to get on here just lately m8 still cant view pics or most vids its a pain in the chuff i watched that dvd now you lent me i have never seen so many on a bloody field lucky if you see 20 on a certain lot of land around lichfield weeford etc :oops: if you get my drift

Use a crow call

Jonno

hi jonno tried acme call sounds iffy to say the least :lol:

have ya tryed a glitter ball there what people are praising at the mo dunno if they work tho

hi m8 read that about them glitter balls going to give 1 a whirl and see what happens brought 1 from a certain flea bay seller :good: