1000yard target shooting

Guys I was wondering whether any of you guys do this.... As I'd love to know more about it. If any of you do let me know what kind of set-up you use etc and drop me a pm if any of you would be kind enough to let me join you on one these days.

Edited by fuzzypigeon

There is a 50cal uk club.

http://www.fcsa.co.uk/

Who are we? This club website is dedicated to the legitimate sport of .50 calibre target rifle shooting in the UK. We are now one of the fastest growing target shooting clubs in the UK. Range events and competition details can be found here, so if you already shoot target rifle but want to see what you can do beyond the usual 1000 yards then 50cal shooting might be the challenging sport you've been looking for. We shoot the same competitions as our American counterparts (check out www.fcsa.org ) and use the same set of competition rules, some of our members also shoot in mainland Europe and Norway as well as here in the UK.

Edited by Numble

There is a 50cal uk club.

http://www.fcsa.co.uk/

Who are we? This club website is dedicated to the legitimate sport of .50 calibre target rifle shooting in the UK. We are now one of the fastest growing target shooting clubs in the UK. Range events and competition details can be found here, so if you already shoot target rifle but want to see what you can do beyond the usual 1000 yards then 50cal shooting might be the challenging sport you've been looking for. We shoot the same competitions as our American counterparts (check out www.fcsa.org ) and use the same set of competition rules, some of our members also shoot in mainland Europe and Norway as well as here in the UK.

Out of interest - how much does it cost to put 10 rounds down range in .50 cal ?

Cheers