Price ???

bullet1747

Depends what you call decent...you can pick up a nice CZ452 up for £200/£300...or a ruger 10/22 for the same money ish...

as for dealer or private...that's a personal choice..again depends on the gun in question...have a scout on guntrader and compare similar guns....

Private...generally cheaper--no come backs tho..

dealer--haggle and opportunity to sweeten the deal with rounds or a mod/slip/scope etc..

A look on Guntrader is a good idea, but you can get a CZ (the older ones are BRNO) for very little money. I picked one up from a dealer for £125, with a reasonable scope, and a good moderator.

If you aren't in a desperate rush then a CZ should come up easily under £200, and if your on a budget a CZ/BRNO is the way forward, they are accurate, reliable and common.

Hi got mine from the wabbitbosher on here superb tested kit thats at a very keen price , check out dss rifles chesterfield for some keen new prices , also try calton moor range ,Ashbourne he has loads of gear at good prices plus you can try it out in the underground range for £10 an hour , they also sell norinco which is a copy of cz 452 , good kit google them they have websites and drop the bosher a p.m first p.s sent you a p.m mate

Edited by remy 700

i was in shooters world last week mate and andy had a few czs in second hand and new. there was a long barreled delux modle 1993 i think lookg good tho 250 he wanted but you can deal with him. or there is a hw 60 at euro guns for 325 again a nice gun. there are plenty for sale around here. ;) i am hoping mine turnes up soon :)i put some money down on a new savage mk 2 in camo looks nice carnt wait to get out with it :yes: