Tattoo design

Wiggum

Are you going black/grey on the dragon tattoo? or are you putting some colour in there? I have a Koi half sleeve that is black/grey koi over bright blue/dark blue water on the front of my bicep and the reverse on the rear of my arm, with a chery blossom cascade down my inner arm in red/yellow. The original plan was another black/grey but the artist who did the piece talked me into the colour and i am very glad he did, it really stands out and i get a fair few comments on it :good:

i had a tattoo done in edinburgh a few months ago and it was £80 an hour. it took an hour to do but during that hour the guy was asking me for tips on how to go about laying laminate flooring in his kitchen and in the end he only took £60 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was planning on going black and grey with some shading and background detail such as steam vents and maybe a japanese temple.

Although I may have a talk to the tattooist about adding some colour and see what he can suggest.

Thanks for the comments guys really gave me a few things to think about.