have to move my span / kennel and pen.

i have to remove my dog from the all because someone reported me to the council sayin ghes out all night barking which isnt true hes in the house at 8pm. So i went to see the farmer how i shoot for and we had a chat about it anfd he said yes for the kennel and pen to go there ias i will be sending alot of time there, and thats all because the people who taking it out on a 16 week old span for nothing have nothing better to do with there lifes at all.

If your dog isn't barking and is not at fault then why don't you keep the dog at home and get them to prove it.

It will be easier to train your dog if it is at your home as a lot of the simple basics can be done at your home as most of the training will only be play training as such

I had a neighbour campaign about my young springer pup years ago but no one else in the close heard it

Hope it gets sorted out for you

Archi

This is where cctv came in handy for me. There was a local dog barking and its owner told everyone it was mine. I copied some footage onto dvd and played it to some neighbours you could see my dog asleep but still hear her dog barking in the background. No apology from her but at least everyone knew she was full of ****.

My pointer barks sometimes (usually when I'm three minutes late feeding her) and my neighbour hounds me about it. If I owned the house, I'd less than politely tell him where to go, but I have to smile and apologies.

You'd definitely be better off with the dog at home though, if at all possible. They have to be quite a nuisance before they can actually do anything. Barking constantly for 24hrs a day etc.

my mum just complained about a cockerel in my neighbours garden that wakes us up at 530 every morning. the local council are going to come round and install recording equipment so they can verify her claims and then get the cockerel removed if necessary. So my advice would be let them complain and eventually the truth will come out and you can keep your dog where it belongs, at home.

my mum just complained about a cockerel in my neighbours garden that wakes us up at 530 every morning. the local council are going to come round and install recording equipment so they can verify her claims and then get the cockerel removed if necessary.

A bark collar would seem far easier

Never seen one on a cockerel ;):lol: :lol:

my mum just complained about a cockerel in my neighbours garden that wakes us up at 530 every morning. the local council are going to come round and install recording equipment so they can verify her claims and then get the cockerel removed if necessary. So my advice would be let them complain and eventually the truth will come out and you can keep your dog where it belongs, at home.

Do you live in the town or the country

Geordie

i live in a village with around 1000 houses so is quite built up, the council worker said there was no reason for anyone to have cockerel unless they are breeding

Hi Mate

There is no need for you and me to have guns but we do,there is no need to ring the church bells early on a sunday morning but they do,there is no need for the farmer to spread smelly muck round the countrside but they do.Perhaps we should all be more tolerant of our neighbours and alledgedly this England is still a free country if your neighbour wants to keep a cockerell i would say good luck to him.Who knows where the war you have now started will finish

Geordie

Hi Mate

There is no need for you and me to have guns but we do,there is no need to ring the church bells early on a sunday morning but they do,there is no need for the farmer to spread smelly muck round the countrside but they do.Perhaps we should all be more tolerant of our neighbours and alledgedly this England is still a free country if your neighbour wants to keep a cockerell i would say good luck to him.Who knows where the war you have now started will finish

Geordie

try putting up with being woken up at 530 in the morning for a couple of months.

try putting up with being woken up at 530 in the morning for a couple of months.

Fair point but what happens if one day the police turn up and say your neighbour has made a complaint that you pointed a gun at him and threatened to shoot him. These disputes just have a way of escalating and i know what i am like,i would have to get my revenge.

Geordie

I have about 30 guinea fowl that wander around from 1st light and you should here the noise they make i would xxxx any off who complained they were here before any one moved in and to be honest my nearest neighbour is 1 mile away so who cares what they think

Mark

I have 3 cockerels and a lady up the road has about 15 along with some guinnea fowl and peacocks.

What's the issue?

Harry

When I first moved to my current house I was awoken the first morning at 4am by cockerels in neighbouring gardens. I thought OMG I can't live with this every day, but it's a rural village and I'll try to be tolerant. By the 2nd week I just stopped hearing them. Now I've got 3 cockerels too :blush:

Same goes for road traffic, planes and trains - your brain adjusts and blanks them out so you really don't notice them anymore.

A shame some people can't be more tolerant...