45 second fox

swiss.tony

Afternoon girls

Bin at work till 12 pm half a shift but we wont go into that :lol: had a tex of lads who im mentoring of here he has a smallish field about 5 mile from my house and asked if i fancied a hr out do bears **** in woods was my reply don't take a lot of arm twisting on my part.

Anyway met him at my house 2.45pm short drive 5 mile and pulled into field turned engine of not Evan thought about getting rifle out of case as we was still chatting with 45 seconds of engine off fox was out of cover and looking down railway bank.

Panic is not the word i think i should get gold medal for unzipping case flip covers up and loaded in less than 15 seconds may be 30 lol cross on chest and 55g ppu was on route

to Mrs ginger thump and she folded up on spot 95 yards waited about for another couple of hrs but no more turned up .

so big thanks to kieran for letting me kill 1 of his foxes im sure you will get 1 off mine when cut cracking 2 hrs out mate

thanks swiss

sorry about your name fella id had a hard shift at work honest :P

Edited by swiss.tony