what guns have you got

clone

i have got 2 guns and owned a third,

The first gun i am going to talk about is the B2, yeah yeah i know these are supposed to be ****, i brought it originaly as a second gun for when friends came shooting, when i got it, it had a crappy stock and was underpowerd , i modified the stock and incresed the power with a few washers, after that it was a real powerfull

gun but with the power came recoil, all i will say is this is a cheap plinker and acurate in 177 but not for the commited hunter

the second gun is the bsa lightning xl , now as springers go you cannot go far wrong with this gun for a full power 12ftlb the reciol is controlable , the quality is astounding, this was my first springer and my choice gun as a begginer and i will never regret making that decision i have managed to take out quarry cleanly and accuratly at 35 yards , it a good strong gun that is light and compact and great for the begginer, this will always remain in my gun cupboard and will get used by my children when the become big enough

the third gun is my new pride and joy, the logun solo made by fx i have brought the solo after a long deliberation and I must say that the Logun solo is an awsome piece of kit - that might have somthing to do with the fact that they are made in sweden by fx i dont know - the floating barrel was a bit af a mare untill i got the barrel band but other that that this gun is an awsome piece of kit and definatly out shoots me, its light and compact , almost silent with the logun silencer its a joy to shoot and with 80 full powerd shots per fill thats moore than enough for a nights hunt

i would definatly recomed the logun solo and the lightning xl to anyone out there, the only draw back of the solo is the cost of the charging equipment but i would recomend a air cylinder over the pump costs are about the same but the cylinder makes life alot easier

I've only recently got back into air guns and purchased a Logun S16 Mrk 2. I've had the gun for 10 months and despite the negative feed back on the Mrk 1, have been very impressed. I use mine for hunting and have found it to be very accurate.

I've also moved a little up market and bought the Daystate X2 Merlyn LE .177. With a price tag of around £1100. Needless to say you would expect to get something a little special at that price and boy, am I not dissapointed. With only 100 of this model made (with mine as issue No. 37) they should also be a good investment. The maximum range that I've shot at my local rifle range is about 70 yards and up to this distance any stationary prey would not be missed!

I'm that impressed that I'm looking to buy the flag ship of the range - The Airwolf. I've not used an electronic trigger as yet, but according to reports this only adds to the accuracy of the weapons.

3 x airguns with 1 one the way = 4 ???

1st is a .22 chinese thing which i only keep out of sentiment really.

2nd is a cometa 220 .22 which i've enjoyed greatly in the back garden plinking.

3rd is my webley venom viper .177 great bit of kit in my opinion - nuff said.

4th is an AA s400 .22 which i'm awaiting delivery. i'll let you know. :lol:

AA S410K .22.I love it lots,perfectly balanced,very accurate,not too pellet fussy,looks great(walnut)not seen any other stocks.Cometa 300 .177 1st gun,accurate,powerful,value for money,quite well balanced but a bit long for me.Walther CP88 CO2 8 shot pistol,excellent plinker,enough power to surprise anyone.I use this for shooting toys and cans 30yards away,then I finish them off with the AA.I have just ordered an AATX200HC and am picking it up on Tuesday.Not sure how to get it past the wife though,maybe I`ll puy it down my trouser leg and limp past her saying I banged it at work.

the S16 is a nice gun bit to heavy for me, friend of mine brought one the other week - i found it to be pellet fussy though only like the heavier pellet it seems to be designed for the hunter that likes to wait out his prey not go hunting for it

I must admit the weight of the gun is one thing I'd change if I could. best kept static on a bipod unless you're related to Arnie!

Daystate Harrier X2 - Picked after a LOT of deliberation and trips down the shop. A FANTASTIC gun, does what it says on the tin and no problems with it AT ALL.

It was a hard decision between that and the HW100 or the Air Arms 410. I chose the X2 because it was more left hand friendly than the HW100 due to the cocking system of the x2. I only decied against the 410 because the section around the trigger was a bit too beefy for me.

Air Arms TX200. Chose it because I am finding shooting the pre charges too easy......Targets were dropping with ease and I thought about going a bit "Retro" on the springer. Found a nice left handed stock and purchased it. Venom kit fitted and its smooth as vassaline......

Im thinking about trading it in though. For another pre charge to use as my dedicated night rifle.......bit too fiddly trying to use a springer for a night shooter.....Want another multi shot..

I have a hw97k .177, and a s16 .22, i found the s16 likes accupel, not found the s16 heavy as i am used to the 97k :)

I use Air Arms with my S16 and had no problems. Did try Milbro Caladonian for cheapness but found I couldn't hit a barn door at 40yds. Guess you get what you pay for!

I've currently got a Falcon FN12 Raptor Lighthunter.

It's a superb rifle, with but one down side - it only holds enough air for about 45 shots. The FN19 that a mate has seems to shoot for ever, but mine is tiny by comparison and is far better to take lamping. I'm glad I bought it.

2 X air rifles and a 12 guage,

1 = BSA super sport had it new about 15yrs ago would never part with it I'ts still a good light weight gun quite accurate to for a springer, :)

2 =AIR ARMS S410k :D:):lol:. small compact light weight well balanced verry accurate great for hunting good looking little gun, :P EXCEPT the BIG **** UP THEY MADE BY NOT PUTTING A SAFETY CATCH ON THE GUN :):) WHY :o Thers a safety catch on my 15yr old bsa. this has allways pi**ed me off about this gun because there is no reason why Air Arms could not have fitted one to the gun, the new model has a safety catch on it. ( the wife shot herself in the foot two weeks ago with it, she spent 3 days in lincoln hospital, they eventually dug the pellet out of her and sent her home in lots of pain and 5 stiches), OUTCH :P .

3 = WINCHESTER SELECT SPORT 12g. :P:P my first shot gun I love it and like my first air rifle I will never part with it,

KIPPER B)

since the sale of my logun solo im down 2 two air rifles.

1x SMK XS19 least said about it the better (Mrs loves it)

2 Umarex Airmagnum 850. i know a CO2 but proving it's worth as a short range hunter.

but awaiting the arrival of a Brocock Enigma .22 in composit.

also Remington 541-T 5-Shot Calibre: .22 LR RF this was a gift from ozz nice gun a bit scarry.

on wish list WINCHESTER SELECT SPORT 12g not had a shot gun for some time but had the pleasure of using 1 2 weeks ago.

.22 bsa meteor 20 plus years old Fun for the garden, still good enough for pidgeons if close enough!

.22 Stealth Nice and light and not bad accuracy without the silencer.

.177 S410 Just brilliant for bunnies

.22RF CZ 452 Best gun for the money, same hole groups at 50yrds

.22 Crossman Pistol terrible trigger, truely terrible.

Just sold the tx200 in 177 which was the best springer ever, still the money is going towards a aas400 .22 fac ben taylor special.

I have a TX200 Mk3 in .177, A lot of people complain about the weight and the anti bear trap, but I don't have a problem with either, It is quite a heavy rifle, but I just love it, I wouldn't have any other air rifle,

I also have an old Gamo falcon under lever air pistol, But I'm trying to find e set of grips for it, as the original ones have got damaged,

Regards

Bill.

Think I've got about 8 air rifles at the moment, my best 2 have got to be a Theoben MFR and an AA S410k. Both are extremely pointable and quite light so carrying them round without the use of a sling isn't a problem.

The best springer I've got has to be an AA Prosport, it may be slightly heavy but it's beautiful to shoot and more accurate than I'll ever be.

daystate mk3 sport .177 with a bushnell 4200 6-24x40

this is my hft combo and i dont think i would swap it for anything on the market as it has been faultless for over a year and 40 odd competitions, so well balanced and the trigger is a dream for the standers as its so quick to get the pellet out. you can also use a 10 shot mag which makes it good for hunting too.

tx200hc .177 with a hawke :good: prostalk 4-14x50

just starting out with springers again and bought a walnut hc, although it scares the **** out of me when i release the trigger but its so damm accurate. have had a 55 out of 60 with it already which is quite good shooting with a pcp let alone an out of the box springer. airarms know there stuff with the recoiling guns and they are equal to expensively tuned weirauchs from the factory imo.

will change the hawke which came with the gun at some stage but to be honest it performs quite well so will be there for a while.

http://marksgallery.photoblog.me.uk/p31262266.html

daystate mk3 sport .177 with a bushnell 4200 6-24x40

this is my hft combo and i dont think i would swap it for anything on the market as it has been faultless for over a year and 40 odd competitions, so well balanced and the trigger is a dream for the standers as its so quick to get the pellet out. you can also use a 10 shot mag which makes it good for hunting too.

tx200hc .177 with a hawke :good: prostalk 4-14x50

just starting out with springers again and bought a walnut hc, although it scares the **** out of me when i release the trigger but its so damm accurate. have had a 55 out of 60 with it already which is quite good shooting with a pcp let alone an out of the box springer. airarms know there stuff with the recoiling guns and they are equal to expensively tuned weirauchs from the factory imo.

will change the hawke which came with the gun at some stage but to be honest it performs quite well so will be there for a while.

http://marksgallery.photoblog.me.uk/p31262266.html

Mark, chuck a venom kit in it.................makes it Very nice then.....

Currently got:

Air Magnum....great full power CO2, accurate no recoil

Webley Vulcan......30 years old and sweet to fire but more recoil than modern springer (for sale £80 posted)

TX200.....shotgun quality smooth as a polished smooth thing

Fenman...simply perfect...best rifle ever owned

HW95....got a modded stock and looks gorgeous fires very nice

BSA Airsporter......old classic that I just have to keep

Theoben SLR....shooter that really matches is high price tag.

HW97K....not quite a TX200 but very nice.

BSA XL.........recoils a bit messy but good quality for money.

Col