David Blaine on E4 now

jacksdad

I've seen that one and I hate to be a kill joy but the guy firing the gun doesn't achieve what so many of us would like to accomplish. He catches the bullet, sadly.

Good trick though.

And, ashamed as I am to admit it, he's a very good magician. But he's just too bloody odd!

I watched this show, and must admit to being amazed, same with our own Dynamo :good:

I just cannot see how some of their tricks are done, some, yes, with sleight of hand etc. but the 'good ones', really do leave me without any possible explanation.....other than they are both aliens, and I mean that! :blink:

So, what to you lot think:

Real, Fake, Camera trickery, Stooges or Aliens? :hmm:

Edited by jacksdad

I watched this show, and must admit to being amazed, same with our own Dynamo :good:

I just cannot see how some of their tricks are done, some, yes, with sleight of hand etc. but the 'good ones', really do leave me without any possible explanation.....other than they are both aliens, and I mean that! :blink:

So, what to you lot think:

Real, Fake, Camera trickery, Stooges or Aliens? :hmm:

That dynamo bloke was on the one show last week and did a trick where he claimed to swallow a necklace and then pulled it out through a hole in his stomach. It was really obvious that he was wearing a latex rubber thing which was meant to be the skin of him stomach through which he was pulling out the necklace. Was thoroughly unimpressed as to how badly the "illusion" was done. Maybe his other stuff is better.