Inside the hide after a good days shooting

caeser

Does anybody elses hide look as messy as this after a good days shooting.

I managed to down exactly 80 woodpigeon over laid wheat, should have been more but I seemed to go through a bad patch when I couldn't hit a barn door with a cricket bat. In my defense, when the wind dropped, they were a bit skittish.

This is the same day that the deer crashed into my hide. See the video in "sporting shooting videos"

( :blush: There's 122 empty cartridges there. :blush: )

034-1.jpg

You could have cleaned your boots just before the photo was taken then wouldn't have looked so bad mate! :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. I watched the video - Amazing! :yes::yes::yes: Did you need a clean pair of boxers afterwards cos if it had been me I reckon that I would have cacked myself! :lol:

Just out of interest was the video taken fairly locally?

Edited by Frenchieboy

You could have cleaned your boots just before the photo was taken then wouldn't have looked so bad mate! :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. I watched the video - Amazing! :yes::yes::yes: Did you need a clean pair of boxers afterwards cos if it had been me I reckon that I would have cacked myself! :lol:

Just out of interest was the video taken fairly locally?

It was taken in Yorkshire,about 10 miles from York, thats where I shoot. I see roe deer almost every time I go. :good:

Is that the new stealth netting? If so how do you get in with it please? Is it easy to tear or click in brambles and the likes?

Thanks

It is stealth netting, but its not new, I must have had it 7 or 8 years at least. There's not a tear in it. Its been great. :good:

nice day then mate. i look forward to these sort of days :good: this is what my hide looks like. the spent shells are outside the hide all to be picked up at the end :rolleyes:

Excellent. At least the inside of the hide looks sort of tidy without all those shells. I bet its a nightmare trying to find them this time of year in the long grass, after they've been sprayed all over the place. :lol: :lol:

Excellent. At least the inside of the hide looks sort of tidy without all those shells. I bet its a nightmare trying to find them this time of year in the long grass, after they've been sprayed all over the place. :lol: :lol:

It is! I used to prefer rotweil cartridges but stopped using them in my s/a because they were green :lol:

:lol: you right there pal, its the longest part of packing up, searching around for them. if i can encourage one of the kids to come i get them to pick up the shells and pay them £1 for the privelage :good: