Highland Field Sports Fair

Tam

Just a heads up to everyone going - traffic was atrocious getting in today - nearly an hour and a half wait !!! Not happy :no: Worst i've known in the number of years (and busiest as Friday is generally a lot quieter than the saturday) we've been going. So only advice i have is anyone coming down from Inverness is miss the first turn off and go down to the 2nd on the Perth end just before the traffic works and vice versa for any of you boys coming up from Perth and Central belt -take the 1st exit signposted to the Field sports fair not long after the roadworks.

Once in, relaxed a bit went round the Clay shoot 30 bird 5 stands - all medium / quick going away birds and generally quartering. HG when i came away was a 27 - but you have a 22 ex-30 to beat to go top of Pigeon Watch leaderboard (me :lol: ).

Spent a nice hour or so on the SACS stand with Vulpicide and family - good to see you again Tam et al :good:

Hope you all have a good a day tomorrow and the weather is as good for you as it was today - but make sure you've got your wellies if it rains 'cos its a bit cut up in places.

PS : Mrs C was also leading the ladies when we came away :yes:

Edited by Caisterboy

How did mrs C do did she win? Saturday was great as well met Sako again and loads of banter it was avery good natured show and a lot of the troops got to meet the Forces sweetheart (Elspeth) Thanks for the Smoked Mackerel and Ling Tam And Hopper enjoy the rest of your holibobbles Lowther this week and Drumlanrigg the next :good:

How did mrs C do did she win? Saturday was great as well met Sako again and loads of banter it was avery good natured show and a lot of the troops got to meet the Forces sweetheart (Elspeth) Thanks for the Smoked Mackerel and Ling Tam And Hopper enjoy the rest of your holibobbles Lowther this week and Drumlanrigg the next :good:

You will be fed up packing and unpacking that stand by the end of the summer Tam :lol: - Pleased it was a good weekend for you all.

Unfortunately Mrs C's score was beaten on the final run in - but only by a couple by all accounts. Still she is chuffed she had an afternoon of glory at the top of the leaderboard :lol:.

Did any of the other boys shoot it on the saturday ?

Hope you enjoy the remaining shows you have on and that the weather stays good for you.

Be Good

Caisterboy

PS : did you get a visit from Alan about Fyvie? I'll probably be seeing him on Sunday so if he didn't come and see you i'll kick his butt :lol: .

No Alan turned up on Saturday he just missed John one of the New Deer show organizers but I have everyones contact details thanks for that Caister Sako Tam and Hopper all turned up as well The smoked Mackerel and Ling were delicious thanks for that Tam /Hopper hope you enjoy the rest of your hols see you all soon. Now wheres my bag it's Lowther this weekend. :good: