what a girly puff i am now a days

swiss.tony

Im sat at work feeling sorry for my self after a over indulgence of rabbit bashing last night im on 7 ...12 hrs shifts all week and like a big daft giddy kid i could not wait to get back into fields after a few were cut.

home last night 6.45 quick tea check zero on gun home bit of telly and then out at 9.30 till 3 am and then back up at 5am im so tired today i feel ****** up like bin drunk good job my job consists of nothing but facebook and pigeon watch and may be odd phone call .

WHY WHY WHY do i do it on school nights but it was good to get out 1st time this year but word of warning ladys fields are very wet still needed 4 wheel drive twice glad we never got stuck

1st of many night s out me thinks i owe a few lads of here nights out

swiss

good job my job consists of nothing but facebook and pigeon watch and may be odd phone call.

swiss

At least you've got the right job for it!

You need some of these So you can get some shut-eye :D

19616688.jpg

Edited by fo5ter

Im sat at work feeling sorry for my self after a over indulgence of rabbit bashing last night im on 7 ...12 hrs shifts all week and like a big daft giddy kid i could not wait to get back into fields after a few were cut.home last night 6.45 quick tea check zero on gun home bit of telly and then out at 9.30 till 3 am and then back up at 5am im so tired today i feel ****** up like bin drunk good job my job consists of nothing but facebook and pigeon watch and may be odd phone call .WHY WHY WHY do i do it on school nights but it was good to get out 1st time this year but word of warning ladys fields are very wet still needed 4 wheel drive twice glad we never got stuck 1st of many night s out me thinks i owe a few lads of here nights out swiss

i know that feeling i used to be a nightclub doorman and often did a 12 hour day shift then on the doors till 3am then back in work at 5am so used to power nap on the sofa so as not to wake the wife then red bull hot shower then back to work...

you feel like you have been drinking..but at the age of 33 i cant do it anymore when i have to bi for my day job... :yp: :yp:

Oh dear. Promoted from White Rose to pansy in one easy post. :rolleyes:

Dunno how old you are Tony but I can't hack it any more. i used to be able to go out all night and be alright after a couple of hours kip. Now it's taking a couple of days to recover. :/

By 'eck Tony! I always thought you Yorkshire lads were as fit as butchers dogs and could handle everything that was thrown at you! :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like I am not the only one that is getting old and a bit past it on here mate! :rolleyes:

Don't worry I'll keep him on his toes think its the night he was out with me foxes all over but not one a safe shot always next time Swiss