First treble

ade wills

Well spotted matt right on both counts its a gen 2 add on and i rate it very highly ,good to about 150 yrds ,i also have a gen 1 merlin which i tend to use for close up work ,all Mounted on ags or accushot swat scopes they work for me ,i use ayukon digital ranger for spotting ,i tried the pulsar add on but couldnt get on with the fiddly contols

Well spotted matt right on both counts its a gen 2 add on and i rate it very highly ,good to about 150 yrds ,i also have a gen 1 merlin which i tend to use for close up work ,all Mounted on ags or accushot swat scopes they work for me ,i use ayukon digital ranger for spotting ,i tried the pulsar add on but couldnt get on with the fiddly contols

thanks for the reply, i use a pulsar challenger and n1000 laser and i find it oka to 120 on a dark night. are you using a n1000 laser evern on a gen2 ? and how much did the gen 2 unit cost if you dont mind me asking

great result there mate...how do you rate the 20 grain fmj cci's against the hornady 17 grain v max ive never tried the 20 grain stuff in my hmr...cheers

To be honest tony i used to use the hornady before and never had any problems with themi just switched because my local gunshop han the cci,s at a good price and hmr groups spot on