Congratulations to my Son

welsh1

Is he going to follow in the 'family business' though?

His exact words on that subject was "not a cat in hell's chance".

He is off to Uni and will become a producer /writer/director,i can see him writing for the BBC he has done a few plays and won a couple of awards,he is good.

His older Brother has been to work with me a few times and is very good at the job, but he is trying to join the Military Police.

So there is no one to carry on the family business :no:

Yeah not bad, have changed tack a fair bit since we did our bit though, going well though. You?

Very busy,lot more companys going to to the wall with big debts than this time last year,but it's keeping me very busy .

Check your pm and smile.

My lad also got his A level results today .

Grade A...History

Grade A...English

Grade A...Law

Me and his mum are absolutley chuffed to bits for him ,now its off to Newcastle University to study for his law degree.

Nice one :good: my lads off to Edgehill in Ormskirk,think he chose the one furtherest away with the most windy road.

They seem to take it in their stride, me and his mum were nervous all night.

Nice one :good: my lads off to Edgehill in Ormskirk,think he chose the one furtherest away with the most windy road.

They seem to take it in their stride, me and his mum were nervous all night.

Congratulations bud ,bleddy hell your right though its been a right nerve wrecker waiting for the results.

My brother goes to edge hill, he thinks it a good uni :) fortunately for him though we live 5-10 mins away by car!

We are pleased that he chose Edge hill as we went there twice with him, and it has some very good and modern facilities,and the university team seem to be working for them to achieve and get into the work place.