iPhone Q's?

wildfowler.250

1. No idea. But even if you stop the BBs phone, she can still call you on other phones.

1. If you use BT as your internet provider you can join Openzone. You set your router to allow all Openzone customers to use your router, and in return you get to use all of theirs.

Unless you happen to live in the middle of a town it’s unlikely you’ll have anyone using it.

It’s all done with internal stuff, so you won’t notice any difference at all and it’s all very secure.

1) can you block numbers on an iPhone? I'm needing to get rid of a bit of a bunny boiler!

2) how does BTopenzone work? Is it free wifi or what :/

Does she also have an i phone? Make sure shes not taking advantage of the GPS 'phone finder'!

What you can do is assign that number with a silent ringtone and take vibrate off,so it wont annoy you all the time,or if you want to annoy them answer the call turn the volume off and place phone on table and walk away,they will get bored very soon of shouting to nobody and their bill will be nice and big.

A) Only if you jailbreak.

B ) Don't bother

If you really need to block her, just check you're running iOS 5.1.1 or report what lower firmware you have and I'll walk you through the process and get her off your back.

Settings>General>About and the firmware is listed there.

Edited by Billy.

Cheers for the help guys, appreciate it!

What you can do is assign that number with a silent ringtone and take vibrate off,so it wont annoy you all the time,or if you want to annoy them answer the call turn the volume off and place phone on table and walk away,they will get bored very soon of shouting to nobody and their bill will be nice and big.

Haha, like your thinking :good:

Just jailbreak with absinthe you only have to click one button then use cydia to download the SMS/incoming call blocker

I'm sorry, that's awful advice. A great way to have someone potentially ruin their iPhone or lose their data.

OP hasn't even said what firmware he's running, so Absinthe (2.0) may not work.