steve irwin

digger

I was absolutely shocked when I heard this today, we have lost a great fun guy.

Like has been said sting rays won't attack unless they feel endangered and it was obviously a lapse on Steve's part. Steve might have always put himself in a situation to get a reaction from an animal but his understanding of their reactions and how to keep himself safe he got it wrong this time.

RIP Steve.

Ben

Don't know the bloke on a personal level but i have saw what foolish things he did on the TV.

Still HE chose that way of life and in a way opened up the world of Nature to a new generation.

I think rather than saying RIP Steve MY sympathy lies with his Wife and kids after all THEY are the ones who are to suffer MORE than Steve.

They have to pick up the pieces and try to get on with their life. Husbandless and fatherless and to me that was VERY inconsiderate of Steve to risk his life needlesly and MORE so AFTER he had the kids knowing full well he may leave them Fatherless :good:

No man should die at the age of 44 BUT having said that he KNEW one day it would get the better of him.

My deepest sympathy goes out to his family.

LG