England

Cranfield

We should all congratulate England on beating Argentina 1 - 0 in the World Cup. :sly:

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss !!!!!!!!!

Stuffed the Argies !!!!!!!!!!!!!

England-England-England-England.

Sorry about that, lost control a bit there.

If you read the newspapers today, you would believe that David Beckham could cure Cancer and solve all the other problems in the World, before lunch. :)

Just joking, I think he is a nice chap and a brilliant footballer.

Nicky Butt was "Man of the Match" on Friday. :D

How much further can we go ?

Now Braveheart is a dam good film I wonderd why the parents woudent let me see it when I was younger but I dont think they care now as Dad watched it with me  :sly:

Any how my Grandad has been up to scotland and said it was one of the beutiful places he had ever seen so now I see why you lot put up a fight :)

Lol where i stay there was a football match between two local teams and there were people shooting the players on the pitch eith a high powered illegal air rifle! That aint so good!

:sly:  :grumpy:  8)

Big dave at least yous should see enough footbal violence We dont get any up here in Scotland lol

The russians do it with style! :)

Well, as I still haven,t got a life, I feel quite able to congratulate the England football team on beating Denmark 3-0 today. :)

The game died a bit in the second half, but it was certainly a nice change not to have to sweat through the whole match 1-0.

Just how far can this team go in this competition ?   :sly:

The Duck, I sympathise with your Dad, I can,t stand Cricket, Golf, Squash, Badminton, Ice Skating, Show Jumping and a million other Games. :sly:

I never let anything "upset" me, especially not on the Internet.

Its called "leg-pulling" where I come from. :)

I think your Dad had got his interests/priorities just right. 8)

Come on Brazil!  2-1.  England out.  Shut up.  Go home.  Stop talking about football on TV/radio.  Stop printing silly pictures of David Beckhams ******g foot on the front page of the newspaper.

The way I see it, it's the lesser of 2 evils.  They'll whinge for a week or two about being beat, but imagine if they'd won!  :sly:

No "them and us" Cranfield, I'm a British citizen the same as you  . :sly:  (Frankly, I don't think those types of comments are needed on the forum mate).

I'm just hopeful we can now turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper without being bombarded with England football team hype.  (We never live up to the hype in any bloomin' sport anyway!  :) )

Hold on, there was that curling team not so long ago .......  :laugh:  :laugh: