Reloading and religion, in an off topic sense.

henry d

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a picture further back in this topic that would cause riots in certain countries were it to show their prophet toting a gun! :P

Some interesting debate here but as a British person it beats me why anyone would want to follow any religion from the middle east be it Judaism, Christianity (a part jewish sect) or Islam (another part jewish sect). These three have caused more mass bloodshed, hate, anger, torture and much more besides over the centuries than many other world religions.

You followers have a helluva lot to answer for when you meet your God!

P.S I am religious and have beliefs but thankfully nothing to do with those blood soaked hate filled religions!

You may very well have missed the reason for the thread, go back and re-read it all.

A scientist will read hundred's of book's and belive he has only scratched the surface.

A religious person will read one book and belive they know everything.

More rubbish.......

post-1301-0-99122200-1348774619_thumb.jpg

You may very well have missed the reason for the thread, go back and re-read it all..

Not at all. Just stating my beliefs which I am entitled to do. You Christians, Jews and Muslims are in the main an arrogant lot who seem unable to think outside the box or past the written word of some vested interest power bloc. Study the origins of the Christian Church and see what I mean. This country may have been better had Celtic Christianity been adopted rather than the Roman version? You know of course when and where that decision was taken don't you??

You are aware why Rome was chosen as a springboard for christianity? The reason is obvious!

Incidentally an ancestor of mine spent 17 years in prison for his non-conformist christian beliefs way back when the Cof E was acting very like the RC church it replaced!

Edited by Katzenjammer

the impression i get is if we are none believers without a huge working knowledge of the bible you think of us lesser unenlightened mortals

if you have a look back I respond to a post that has an error in it. The purpose of the topic was to get people to check their facts first before pressing send.