17 hmr

caplock

Bloody nora

What's going on with the ammo supply of these things. Either no ones got any or they are sat on the shelves for silly money. £13 for 50..........get a grip.

What are people paying in their neck of the woods. Have heard that sellier and bellot have their version out, but I'd have better luck knitting fog than trying to find some.

Report back with prices please as I do travel all over with work so I'll be taking the ticket with me.

If this goes on much longer I think it's time for a .22 and some rickoshays!

Cheers

Whilst on my travels today I called in at Rimfire Magic. I wanted some 17hmr but they had run out and was waiting for UK importers to get there shipments from Hornady, CCI and Federal etc

Sheila told me that they well be getting the S&B hmr ammo in and it will be a lot cheaper than the usual stuff. They sell Hornady at £6.70 per box. So good news on the ammo front me thinks

Came away with 1000 Federal Classic 22 rimfire Hyper velocity 31 grain HP for £40

Jonno

Johnno where are rimfire magic located??? sounds worth a visit if I'm in the area....£6.70 blimey

South Yorks fella

A bit too far from Bucks for the saving

South Yorkshire shooting supplies in wombwell

Is that where the wombles are from Jonno :drool::D

Dunno Mike. Ask Aubs he's from that yard. Everytime I venture over the border I have the take my SY phrase book. De da bleeders. Summit like that anyway

Jonno